Aegis of the Legion
+20 magic resistance
Unique – Legion: Nearby allied champions gain +20 magic resist and +10 health regeneration. (1100 range)|
Defense > Health
Defense > Magic Resist
Defense > Health Regen
Aegis of the Legion is an advanced item in League of Legends.
Self Gold Value
- The base stats are 89.1% gold efficient.
- For the item to be considered 100% gold efficient, the aura would need to have a gold value of 207g.
- Aegis of the Legion is most useful on support and tank champions.
- Aegis of the Legion becomes more effective with more nearby teammates. Therefore, a team that has one has a significant advantage in teamfights.
- Like all aura items, Aegis of the Legion has special stacking rules.
- Combine cost reduced to 375g from 625g
- Total cost reduced to 1900g from 2150g
- Health reduced to 200 from 250.
- Magic resistance reduced to 0 from 20.
- Unique Aura – Legion
- No longer grants armor.
- Magic resist increased to 20 from 15.
- No longer grants additional bonuses to minions.
- Added to recipe for Locket of the Iron Solari.
- Aura grants an additional 50% health regen, armor, and magic resist for minions.
- Aegis of the Legion and Runic Bulwark:
- Fixed a bug where the Legion Aura from both items was stacking on teams.
- New recipe: Emblem of Valor + Ruby Crystal + Null-Magic Mantle + 625g = 2150g
- Combine cost reduced to 625g from 750g.
- Item cost increased to 2150g from 1925g.
- Health reduced to 250 from 270.
- Armor increased to 20 from 18.
- Magic resistance reduced to 20 from 24.
- Aura no longer grants attack damage.
- Aura armor bonus reduced to 10 from 12.
- Aura now grants 10 health regen per 5 seconds to nearby allies.
- Used in new item recipe: Runic Bulwark
- Aura bonuses are now only applied to ally champions instead of to all ally units.
- No longer grants aura while the holder is dead.
- Fixed a bug where Aegis of the Legion was not affecting minions.
- Clones will no longer grant a double bonus to the aura holder. Clones with aura items otherwise interact the same with other champions.
- Health reduced to 270 from 300.
- Armor increased to 18 from 0.
- Magic resistance increased to 24 from 0.
- Aura armor reduced to 12 from 23.
- Aura magic resistance reduced to 15 from 24.
- Aura attack damage reduced to 8 from 10.
- Health increased to 300 from 285.
- Aura armor reduced to 25 from 35.
- Aura attack damage increased to 10 from 8.
- Aura magic resistance reduced to 25 from 40.
- Reduced health to 285 from 300.
- Combine cost increased to 750g from 700g.
July 10, 2009 Patch:
May 9, 2009 Patch: Added
- Aegis of the Legion:
- Mid tier legendary Armor / Magic Resistance / Health item with Unique passive: +12 attack damage / +35 armor / +40 magic resistance aura (Affects minions).
Boots and enchantments
|Aegis of the Legion
|SR TT CS HA