- Playing As Ahri
- Use Charm to set up your combos, it will make landing Orb of Deception and Fox-Fire dramatically easier.
- Initiate team fights using Charm, and chase down stragglers with Spirit Rush.
- Spirit Rush enables Ahri's abilities, it opens up paths for Charm, helps double hitting with Orb of Deception, and closes to make use of Fox-Fire.
- Playing Against Ahri
- Ahri's survivability is significantly reduced when her Ultimate, Spirit Rush, is down.
- Stay behind minions to make Charm difficult to land, this will reduce Ahri's damage potential significantly.
- Ability Usage
- Orb of Deception is Ahri's main farming and harassing tool during the laning phase. The massive movement speed it grants can help Ahri Ahri avoid enemies' skillshots when trading skills.
- An early game ideal harassment would be Orb of Deception + an autoattack (which will proc ). This can deal quite an amount of damage especially on those who don't have much Magic Resist.
- Throw Orb of Deception backward when running to maximize the duration of the movement speed. This can help when running away or chasing an enemy.
- Orb of Deception's mana cost is quite high during early game, with a relatively low cooldown of 7 seconds, it can be tempting to spam this ability which will burn out Ahri's mana very fast. Therefore, it is advised not to spam this ability recklessly.
- Use the movement speed bonus to steer the Orb on its way back should the enemy attempt to sidestep it.
- The movement speed also becomes useful to escape ganks when her ultimate Spirit Rush is not available
- It is best to aim Orb of Deception at its maximum range to ensure both part of the ability will hit the enemies.
- Essence Theft will heal Ahri for its maximum potential when used with Orb of Deception on a minion wave. The passive helps Ahri stay in lane longer than any other mid laners.
- Late game, with enough AP,using Essence Theft with Orb of Deception on a minion wave can fully heal Ahri without having to return to base.
- Fox-Fire is Ahri's single target nuke that is best used when at close range to an enemy champion.
- At rank 1 and 2, Fox-Fire's damage is negligible and has a long cooldown. However, beyond rank 3 it will start to put a hurt on those who dare to charge into Ahri.
- Fox-Fire will proc immediately should the 3 spectral flames hit the target. Thus making this ability a low-mana cost harassment.
- Maxing out Fox-Fire first before Orb of Deception is not a bad idea when it comes to extreme melee matchups (e.g: Yasuo, Fizz, Akali), the secure single-targeted damage (as the ability is auto-targeted) helps Ahri retaliate them should they try to engage or juke.
- Be wary that using Fox-Fire at close range also puts Ahri into risk of being disabled or worse, bursted down as she is a squishy champion.
- Fox-Fire can also be used to charge up Essence Theft due to its low mana cost or to quickly kill 3 low-health minions (the flame will split automatically if the damage is sufficient to kill the target)
- Charm is Ahri's trademark and only form of disable. It will affects the first enemy hit.
- Charm has a long cooldown and a high mana cost early game. Take great care when use this ability to trade with your opponent as it will burn out Ahri mana quickly.
- Set up a perfect Charm for a gank will devastate your opponent,usually result in a kill or at the very least force them to use .
- Charm can lure the enemy into your turret's range, thus favoring you in a trade.
- Although Charm can no longer disrupt dashes, it can still stop Sweeping Blade.
- During teamfights, try to Charm the enemies' carries, which will likely result in their death. Alternatively, you can use Charm to save your marksman(s) from diving assassins such as Zed, Talon.
- Ahri's ultimate- Spirit Rush is what makes her slippery and versatile.Use Spirit Rush in teamfight to re-position yourself if the enemies try to lock you down.
- Mastery Usage
- Ahri, as one spell combo in lane will proc the mastery, adding more damage to her mid-late game burst combo as well as giving her more assassination potential. is generally the best Keystone for
- Item Usage