|"They'll never find all your pieces."
Maurice 'Amazing' Stückenschneider is the Jungler for Origen.
Amazing is a German League of Legends player hailing from Bocholt, Germany. He first started playing games on consoles, and his first game was Crash Bandicoot when he was between five and six years old. He stuck to console gaming and played Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, and games from the Final Fantasy and Metal Gear Solid series.
It was only in 2010 that Maurice started playing PC games, as he participated in ESL events in Counter Strike: Source. However, his breakthrough came in League of Legends, a while after his brother introduced him to it. Initially dismissive of the cartoon-like looks, Amazing came back to the game sometime during Season 1, and he specialized in AD carries such as Ashe and Ezreal.
However, the German player's drive to make an impact on the games he played soon led him to embrace the jungle role. Using Udyr, Shyvana and Lee Sin, Amazing rose through the ranks and peaked at 2.8k elo in Season 2. His progression drew notice from a multitude of teams, the most notable at the time being LCS Season 3 Qualifier participant Team Acer. However, a string of misfortunate attempts at reaching the LCS saw him stand at the brink of retirement, but Shook's defection to Alliance allowed Maurice to settle into his former team, the Copenhagen Wolves. It was with this team that he reached the LCS.
In May 2014, he joined Team SoloMid as their new jungler after former jungler TheOddOne stepped down to a coaching position for the team.
In October 2014, he stepped down from his starting position in TSM's starting roster and is currently looking for a new team to join the EU LCS again.
- Ashe and Ezreal were his most played champions before he transitioned to the jungle.
- He used to play AD carry before he started Jungling.
- His favorite song is "Childish Gambino - Heartbeat"
- Motto is "Hard work beats talent", which stems from watching Kobe Bryant's domination over the 2000-2010 decade.
- Initially looked up to Diamondprox as a player, and took notice of the Russian jungler's champion pool.
- Is a fan of the Los Angeles Lakers, particularly of Kobe Bryant.
- Kanye West's "Amazing" song inspired him to in his quest for an in-game handle.
- Used to play basketball at a competitive level, at the Point Guard position.