is an on-hit effect
- Cursed Touch will not apply if the auto attack is , , , or if the attack misses.
is a linear, collision skillshot
with a dash
- Bandage Toss cannot be cast while Amumu is rooted.
- Crowd control effects will not prevent Amumu from dashing if they hit him before the skill shot hits. However, the duration of the crowd control can persist the duration of the dash.
- While Amumu is mid-dash, only knock-abouts crowd control effects will prevent him from reaching his target. Other forms of crowd control will still be applied, but they will not hinder his movement.
- Bandage Toss can hit stealthed targets.
- Bandage Toss does not fizzle on Amumu's death, and it can still stun and damage enemies.
- Despair has a minimum duration of 1 second.
- Despite the rounding in Despair's tooltip, it will do increased damage for every point of ability power.
- Despair cannot be toggled-off while unable to activate abilities.
- Toggled abilities do not count as ability activation for the purposes of effects such as Spellblade or .
is a defensive buff.
Tantrum's active is a point-blank area of effect.
- Tantrum's damage reduction is applied after armor reductions.
- Tower attacks reduce Tantrum's cooldown.
- Tantrum's cooldown reduction will trigger multiple times for effects such as .
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.