the Sad Mummy
| Cost: 1350 or 585
Amumu, the Sad Mummy is a champion in League of Legends.
- Bandage Toss cannot be cast while Amumu is rooted.
- Crowd control effects will not prevent Amumu from dashing if they hit him before the skill shot hits. However, the duration of the crowd control can persist the duration of the dash.
- While Amumu is mid-dash, only knock-abouts crowd control effects will prevent him from reaching his target. Other forms of crowd control will still be applied, but they will not hinder his movement.
- Bandage Toss can hit stealthed targets.
- Bandage Toss does not fizzle on Amumu's death, and it can still stun and damage enemies.
- Despair has a minimum duration of 1 second.
- Despite the rounding in Despair's tooltip, it will do increased damage for any amounts of AP.
- Despair cannot be toggled-off while unable to activate abilities.
- Toggled abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of effects such as Spellblade or Force Pulse.
- The damage reduction applies after armor.
- PENDING FOR TEST Tower attacks do not reduce Tantrum's cooldown.
- PENDING FOR TEST Attacks that miss against Amumu will still reduce Tantrum's cooldown.
- Tantrum's cooldown reduction will trigger multiple times for effects such as Double Strike.