Using Gift of Heavy Hands for 90 seconds, causing every 6th basic attack to stun minions and monsters. Additionally, you can attack a tower to expend the buff early - dealing . This bonus can only be claimed once per spawn, and only by smiting the Ancient Krug - Smite cannot be used on the small Krug. bonus true damageupon Ancient Krug will grant you
- The stun is primed on your first attack after obtaining the buff.
- Attacks against champions will not increase the stacks.
- Attacks against champions while the stun is primed will not reset the counter.
The Ancient Krug gives off blue bubbles if the smite bonus is available. Once the bonus is harvested, the effect disappears until the Ancient Krug respawns. This is only visible to champions with.
The duration of this bonus is unaffected by.
Table of Experience granted
- There is an XP modifier depending on the champion having a jungle item ( , , , , ).
- Possessing one of these items grants an additional 50 experience. Additionally, another 30 bonus experience per level beneath the monsters level.
- Same level: 120 (+50) exp
- One level behind: 120 (+50) +30 exp
- Two level behind: 120 (+50) +60 exp
- Experience won when killing Ancient Krug: +50 Additional Experience.
|Jungle monsters||Summoner's Rift|
|Featured Game Mode|
|Removed monsters||Twisted Treeline|