|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- The name Anivia is derived from Latin niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning "Snow White".
- Anivia was designed by Brackhar.
- Anivia's dance is the Chicken Dance. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- The quote at the end of Anivia's lore alludes to the Robert Frost poem Fire and Ice.
- "Cryophoenix" is derived from two words: "Cryo" and "Phoenix". Cryo from the Greek word cryos meaning "cold", while the "phoenix" is a mythic creature with the power to reincarnate itself from its own ashes; the classic phoenix being a birdlike creature that is partially on fire.
- If Anivia types in chat while she is in egg form, instead of saying "Anivia" after the player's name, it would say "Eggnivia" instead.
- Anivia is one of only two champions to have had her in-game voice changed twice. The other is Katarina.
- Anivia's profile page splash art in the new beta site for League of Legends, shows her chinese art. This might hint that Riot is planning to replace her current splash art with the chinese one.
- Blackfrost Anivia shares a quote with Traditional Sejuani; "To the bitter end".
- Bird of Prey Anivia is a Bald Eagle, the national bird of the U.S.A.
- Hextech Anivia bears a striking resemblance to Clockwerk from the Sly Cooper video game series.
- The theme behind Anivia's legendary Blackfrost skin is one of the possible outcomes of the upcoming Freljord War. In this alternative future, Anivia failed to defeat the evil that was corrupting the ice and Anivia succumbed to its poison.
- She has formed a close friendship with a few League champions: Nunu and his yeti, Willump, as well as Ashe, the Queen of Freljord.
- Anivia has a nest on the northern slopes of Ironspike Mountains.
- Greyor mentioned about a sacrifice Anivia had done. She had probably died during the War of the Howling Abyss.