|"Listen close- urgh, I have important- urgh! This is why I can't take you nice places!"
In V4.20, the base statistics of all champions changed. Please be wary that the information displayed below may be out-dated.
|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- The name Anivia is derived from niveus/nivea/niveum, meaning "Snow White".
- Anivia was designed by Brackhar.
- Anivia's dance is the . A side-by-side comparison can be seen here .
- The quote at the end of Anivia's lore alludes to the Robert Frost poem .
- "Cryophoenix" is derived from two words: "Cryo" and "Phoenix". from the Greek word cryos meaning "cold", while the " " is a mythic creature with the power to reincarnate itself from its own ashes; the classic phoenix being a birdlike creature that is partially on fire.
- If Anivia types in chat while she is in egg form, instead of saying "Anivia" after the player's name, it will say "Eggnivia" instead.
- Anivia is one of only two champions to have had her in-game voice changed twice. The other is Katarina.
- Anivia's profile page splash art in the new beta site for League of Legends shows her Chinese art. This might hint that Riot is planning to replace her current splash art with the Chinese art.
- Anivia is the only non-humanoid champion that is female. ( Elise, Shyvana and Nidalee have human forms).
- Anivia is currently one of six champions with a difficulty rating of 100, the others being Cassiopeia, Evelynn, Rumble, Singed, and Yasuo. However, Anivia was not originally given the 100 difficulty rating.
- In addition, Anivia has an ability rating of 100, making her the only champion with two 100 ratings.
- She shares a quote with Traditional Sejuani; "To the bitter end".
- Her quote "The abyss speaks through me." is similar to Karma's quote "Ionia speaks through me."
- Her quote ""I hear whispers beneath the ice." is likely referencing the Frozen Watchers.
- It is a reference to the 2010 Winter games.
- Her wings are the color of Blue and Red, like the French flag.
- She bears a striking resemblance to from the video game series.
- The theme behind Anivia's legendary Blackfrost skin is one of the possible outcomes of the upcoming Freljord War. In this alternative future, Anivia failed to defeat the evil that was corrupting the ice and Anivia succumbed to its poison.
- She bears strong resemblance to the demon Black Frost from the Shin Megami Tensei series, as he is the darkened variant of the snow fairy Jack Frost and also shares the purple and black colors of this skin.
- Anivia has formed a close friendship with a few League champions: Nunu and his yeti, Willump, as well as Ashe, the Queen of Freljord.
- Anivia has a nest on the northern slopes of Ironspike Mountains.
- Greyor mentioned about a sacrifice Anivia had made. She had probably died during the War of the Howling Abyss.
- Anivia was the one that froze Gnar in true ice to preserve him for the upcoming Watchers return.