|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Riot's Gameplay Producer's girlfriend is named Annie. She owns a teddy bear named Tibbers.
- Annie is voiced by Cristina Ulloa who also voices Amumu and Nunu.
- Annie was designed by Ezreal and Guinsoo, with some help from Zileas.
- Annie was one of the first six characters designed, along with Singed, Sivir, Sion, Twisted Fate, and Lee Sin.
- Annie was the first champion to have eight skins.
- She is now the second champion with nine skins, the first being Ryze.
- Annie's last name, Hastur, is a reference to the Great Old One Hastur of the .
- Annie is the second champion to have her skill icons remade together with a Visual Upgrade. The first being Katarina.
- Annie received an early visual upgrade in the Philippine servers, complete with new particles, icons and quotes, but not her new artworks.
- Annie's joke may be based on and his nonsensical manner of speech from .
- Annie's new taunt, "I'm Rubber and you're.. on fire!" is based on the first line of the popular children's rhyme I'm Rubber, You're glue.
- Annie's quote, "Eeny, meeny, miny, burn!" is a reference to the children's counting rhyme, "Eeny, meeny, miny, moe". In latinoamerican servers this phrase was changed to "¿Onta bebé?, aquí está. Fuego" ("Where's the baby? There he is. Fire"), where part of that phrase corresponds to the dialog of Diego of the film Ice Age 1 to patch 3.10, where again was changed to phrase "De tin marín de do, te quemé" ("De tin marín de do, I burned you"), reference to the children's counting rhyme "De tin marín de do pingüe..."
- Annie's quote, "Ashes, ashes, they all fall down," is a reference to the American version of the nursery rhyme, Ring a Ring o' Roses. In latinoamerican servers this phrase is changed since patch 3.10 to "Sol, solecito, quémense un poquito" ("Sun, sun, burn you a little bit"), where part of that phrase corresponds to a children's song
- Annie shares a quote with Ezreal, Thresh, Irelia, and Evelynn; "This way."
- Annie's Goth skin is one of the four Collector's Edition skins, along with the complementary skins of Black Alistar, Silver Kayle, and Human Ryze. The skin could be obtained by buying the Digital Copy in the Store, but has since been replaced with Huntress Sivir
- The skin was to be sold on the 1st of February to the 10th of February as a celebration of a very positive remake and the fact the Collector's Edition bundle was outdated, this sale was denied and is the first sale of a skin to ever be denied.
- Goth Annie's rework appears to have been based on the Chinese Artwork.
- Annie's Red Riding skin is a reference to a famous fairy tale, .
- Annie's Wonderland skin is a reference to , with Annie dressed as the titular Alice and Tibbers taking the place of the White Rabbit.
- Annie has four skins which are paired with another champion's skin:
- In Annie's Panda skin, Tibbers looks alot like the Panda King from the Sly Cooper games, who used flame kun-fu (named flame-fu) & fireworks to fight.
- Oddly enough Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time was released in NA on Feb 4th, and it was the newest Sly game in 8 years, and Panda Annie was released on Feb 8th, only 4 days apart from this long awaited game.
- Panda Annie shares a panda themed skin with Teemo.
- Frostfire Annie was originally going to have blonde hair before being changed.
Panda Annie login animation:Lunar Revel 2013 (Panda Annie) League Of Legends Login Screen With Music(01:01)
- Annie is the daughter of Gregori Hastur, the Gray Warlock, and Amoline, the Shadow Witch. The two are the leaders of the Gray Order, political and social outcasts who left Noxus to pursue dark arcane knowledge. The Order has since colonized the Voodoo Lands.
- Annie and Amumu are good friends, explaining why both share a similar skin theme. Prom queen Annie and Almost prom-king Amumu.
- ↑ Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child
- ↑ The Lunar Revel Is Here
- ↑ Annie Visual Upgrade Live is on the PBE!
- ↑ @Riot, the first champion EVER made
- ↑ Guinsoo expanding first roster to six champions
- ↑ The Latest Toy Craze in Valoran Has Arrived
- ↑ Visual Upgrade: Annie, the Dark Child
- ↑ 1/16 PBE Update: Annie VU and Lunar Revel Skins
- ↑ http://knockwurst.deviantart.com/art/LoL-Frostfire-Annie-254281878