|April 18, 2009 Patch|
|Release Date (US)||April 18, 2009|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
|April 11, 2009 Patch||April 25, 2009 Patch|
League of Legends
- Enchanted Crystal Arrow
- Damage increased to 350/550/750 from 250/425/600.
- Cooldown increased to 14 seconds from 12.
- Range decreased to 450 from 500.
- Break range decreased to 700 from 800.
- Dark Wind
- Damage dealt to champions increased to 135 from 120 per bounce (it still deals 120 to minions).
- Duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Mana cost changed to 80/80/80/80/80 from 80/60/40/20/0.
- Tormented Soil
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.3 from 0.2.
- Alpha Strike
- Bonus damage increased to 150/250/350 from 50/125/200.
- Cooldown increased to 60 seconds from 50.
- Base attack range increased to 125 from 100.
- Unbreakable Will
- Duration increased to 10/15/20 from 5/10/15.
- Now grants 80 bonus damage.
- Added a charging component.
- Range increased to 650 from 200.
- Feel No Pain
- Damage block decreased to 30/40/50 from 30/45/60.
- Attack speed boost increased to 45% from 30%.
- Number of bounces reduced to +1/2/3/4/5 from +2/3/4/5/6.
- Astral Blessing
- Duration reduced to 12 seconds from 16.
- Bonus armor increased to 30 from 20.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.2 from 0.12.
- Healing increased to 14/22/30/38/46 from 10/18/26/34/42.
- Mana restored increased to 50/100/150/200/250 from 40/80/120/160/200.
- Ability power ratio increased to 2 from 1.
- Cooldown reduced to 120/90/60 seconds from 150/110/60.
- New Innate: Trailblazer
- Teemo leaves a trail as he moves, increasing the move speed of allies and granting him sight radius of the area for an extended period of time.
- Blinding Dart
- causes your opponent to miss a set number of attacks instead of increasing their miss %.
- Move Quick
- No longer slows you upon being hit (it does still remove the haste buff).
- Toxic Shot
- Is now a passive skill.
- New Ultimate: Noxious Trap
- Teemo places a trap which, when triggered, will poison surrounding units, slowing and damaging them for the duration.
- Base damage increased to 500 from 400.
- Armor increased to 120 from 100.
- Knock-back on sweeping blow decreased to 750 from 1000.
- Global gold bounty decreased to 400 from 500.
- Added a global buff to the team that kills Baron Nashor Exalted with Baron Nashor, which increases your champion's damage and ability power by 60.
- Increased neutral minions' attack speed.
- Summoner spell cooldowns can never be reduced below 70% (from 5%).
- Duration reduced to 15 seconds from 25.
- Movement speed bonus increased to 28% from 22%.
- Bonus ability power from mana increased to 2.5% from 2%.
- 'Growth' item tooltips updated to represent their max caps.
- Effect is now Unique.
- Effect is now Unique.
- Bonus ability power from champion kills increased to 12 from 5.
- Added a cap of +120 ability power (10 stacks).
- Tooltip added.
- Combine cost increased to 500 from 250.
- Effect is now Unique.
- Aura damage increased to 50 from 40.
- Combine cost decreased to 600 from 900.
- Combine cost increased to 1025 from 765 (total cost increased to 3000 from 2740).
- Added a cap to Warmog the Living Armor for bonus health / regen of +400 Health, and 50 Health Regen per 5.
- Health gain per kill modified to 4 from 5 (to 40 from 25 on champions), and health regen per kill modified to 0.1 from 0.05 (to 1 from 0.5 for champions).
- Elixir tooltips updated.
- Elixirs made persist through death.
- Updated animations for Dark Binding, Volley to make them easier to use.
- Fixed a number of tooltips.
- Base turrets' health decreased to 2000 from 2400.
- Inhibitor and outer turret health decreased to 3200 from 3600.
- Fixed channel bug with Drain, Absolute Zero, Infinite Duress, and Dark Binding where damage/effect would continue if the channeling unit died.
- Fixed Channel bug with Drain, Absolute Zero, Infinite Duress, which threw up errors if the target dies while you are channeling.
- Fixed Warwick's Infinite Duress Channeling bug which would cause it to break / be breakable.
- Added a buff texture to Summoner .
- Fixed proper buff duration for the following champion passives: Pyromania, Double Strike, Colossal Strength, Feel No Pain, and Trailblazer.
- Fixed 's buff type to fix an issue with its buff duration.
- Assorted Lua error fixes.
- Neutral Minion Camp Icons on minimap now disappear if you see them killed, and re-appear when respawned.
- Took out the "click to upgrade" button from level ups.
- Can now level up skills with alt-q, alt-w, alt-e, alt-r.
- Pinging the minimap with unlocked camera will no longer move your camera to the ping location.
- Fixed a bug that could sometimes make you get stuck in unlocked camera mode.
- Enemy level added back to target indicator (placeholder for now).
- Ability Stats made bigger, easier to read on Player HUD.
- Added map scroll speed option to "More Options".
- Several improvements to make clicking on the minimap more accurate, and make it easier to go back to base via minimap.
- Positions on minimap should now be more accurate.
- Buff Icons are 20% bigger.
- Heroes now play their full attack animation when last hitting.
- Several attack animation bugs/exploits fixed with heroes.
- Instant cast and toggle spells no longer interrupt attack timers.
- Epic encounter now takes much longer to respawn.
- New inking around unit models
- New assist Functionality (gold/xp gains when assisting in a kill)
- You now receive gold for a unit you get the last champion hit on even if a tower or minion gets the last last hit
- New Bounty system for Champion Kills
- Towers now respond with call for help to Champion Spells
- Minions that are aggro'd onto you will now have an orange outline
- New Feature – World goes Black and White when you die.
- When Selecting your spells in Champion Selection you will now see the spells you have selected on the Main page
- You can now see the loading bars of everyone in your game during the load screen
- Improvements to Popping issues
- Fixed bug where sometimes when you alt tab'd back into the game you would have a black screen with the game cursor
- Fixed a bug where canceling attacks repeatedly caused the next attack to be delayed.
- Fixed the Bug that made it so Neutral Minions would get into a state where they wouldn’t attack.
- Fixed a Bug where Neutral Minions would not respawn correctly
|April Fool's Patches|