|April Fool's Patch 2011|
Lee Sin, the Blind Monk
|Release Date (US)||April 1st, 2011|
|Highlights & notes|
|← Previous||Next →|
League of Legends
- Sonic Wave:
- Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
- Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
- Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
- Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
- Dragon's Rage (Ultimate): Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
- Flurry (Innate): After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
- Akali is no longer a ninja.
- Pulverize now slams enemies into the ground instead of into the air.
- Headbutt has been changed to Rocket Grab.
- Alistar is now a ninja.
- Annie has grown up and is now a teenager.
- Tibbers now wears armor.
- Blitzcrank now giggles whenever he uses Power Fist.
- Cassiopeia has been removed from the League following an incident involving a plane.
- We're tired of all the Miss Fortuning snakes, on that Miss Fortuning plane.
- Cho'Gath now starts the game the same size as if he had 6 feasts.
- Feast still increases Cho'Gath's size.
- Bushes can no longer stealth Cho'Gath.
- Valkyrie is now global.
- Gatling Gun now heals teammates as well as damaging enemies.
- Corki can now fly over obstacles without using Valkyrie.
- Dr. Mundo decided that he enjoys the color blue.
- Dr. Mundo now has mana.
- None of his ability costs have changed.
- Crowstorm now triggers Terrify on all enemies caught in the area of effect.
- Terrify: fear duration has been increased to 10 seconds at all ranks.
- Fiddlesticks has been removed from the League.
- Now shouts "DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" while channeling Idol Of Durand.
- Gangplank's model has been replaced with a targeting reticle.
- Gangplank now fights from his boat.
- Parrrley is now global.
- His Voice Over has been reworked to be shouted from a distance and includes far more laughter.
- Gragas is now sober.
- Courage has been removed and replaced with a new ability.
- NEW Plant Grass: Garen infects an area with grass seeds, causing additional brush to grow over the next 30 seconds. When brush is fully grown, it can be used by allies and enemies.
- Jax can no longer dodge.
- Jax's lamppost has been deemed overpowered and replaced by a rocket launcher.
- All of Jax's abilities are now ranged and blow things up.
- Jax can now dodge again.
- Age reduced by 10 years.
- Aspect of the Cougar has been renamed to Aspect of the Puma.
- Grand Skyfall has been renamed to the more appropriate: "Man Drop".
- Sion has taken a sabbatical from the League to pursue a lifelong dream of teaching Kindergarten.
- He'll be back.
- Ricochet: bounces now apply on-hit effects such as and .
- Now requires skill to play.
- Cuteness increased by 10%.
- Teemo may no longer be the target of hostile attacks or abilities.
- Undying Rage has been renamed to Endless Rage.
- Endless Rage now has infinite duration.
- Zilean can now travel back in time creating new realities and tangent universes in the process.
- Something has gone terribly wrong...
- NEW Yordle Saddle: Any yordle champion can buy this new item to ride Cho'Gath.
- : new unique passive: taunts nearby Jaxes (both enemy and allied).
- has been renamed to Tamat.
|April Fool's Patches|