Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
League of Legends
- Sonic Wave:
- Lee Sin projects a discordant wave of sound to locate his enemies, dealing physical damage to the first enemy it encounters. If Sonic Wave hits, Lee Sin can cast Resonating Strike for the next 3 seconds.
- Resonating Strike: Lee Sin dashes to the enemy hit by Sonic Wave, dealing physical damage plus 10% of their missing health.
- Lee Sin rushes towards a target ally, shielding them both from damage. If a shield is broken, half the energy cost is returned. After using Safeguard, Lee Sin can cast Iron Will for the next 3 seconds.
- Iron Will: Lee Sin's intense training allows him to thrive in battle. For 5 seconds, Lee Sin gains lifesteal, spell vamp, and armor.
- Lee Sin smashes the ground sending out a shockwave that deals magic damage and reveals enemy units hit. If Tempest hits an enemy, Lee Sin can cast cripple for the next 3 seconds.
- Cripple: Lee Sin cripples nearby enemies revealed by Tempest, reducing their Movement and Attack Speed for 4 seconds. Movement and Attack Speed recover gradually over the duration.
- Dragon's Rage (Ultimate): Lee Sin performs a powerful roundhouse kick launching his target back, dealing physical damage to the target and any enemies they collide with. Enemies the target collides with are knocked into the air for a short duration.
- Flurry (Innate): After Lee Sin uses an ability, his next 2 basic attacks gain 50% Attack Speed and return 10 energy each.
- Akali is no longer a ninja.
- Pulverize now slams enemies into the ground instead of into the air.
- Headbutt has been changed to Rocket Grab.
- Alistar is now a ninja.
- Annie has grown up and is now a teenager.
- Tibbers now wears armor.
- Blitzcrank now giggles whenever he uses Power Fist.
- Cassiopeia has been removed from the League following an incident involving a plane.
- We're tired of all the Miss Fortuning snakes, on that Miss Fortuning plane.
- Cho'Gath now starts the game the same size as if he had 6 feasts.
- Feast still increases Cho'Gath's size.
- Bushes can no longer stealth Cho'Gath.
- Valkyrie is now global.
- Gatling Gun now heals teammates as well as damaging enemies.
- Corki can now fly over obstacles without using Valkyrie.
- Dr. Mundo decided that he enjoys the color blue.
- Dr. Mundo now has mana.
- None of his ability costs have changed.
- Crowstorm now triggers Terrify on all enemies caught in the area of effect.
- Terrify: fear duration has been increased to 10 seconds at all ranks.
- Fiddlesticks has been removed from the League.
- Now shouts "DEMACIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" while channeling Idol Of Durand.
- Gangplank's model has been replaced with a targeting reticle.
- Gangplank now fights from his boat.
- Parrrley is now global.
- His Voice Over has been reworked to be shouted from a distance and includes far more laughter.
- Gragas is now sober.
- Courage has been removed and replaced with a new ability.
- NEW Plant Grass: Garen infects an area with grass seeds, causing additional brush to grow over the next 30 seconds. When brush is fully grown, it can be used by allies and enemies.
- Jax can no longer dodge.
- Jax's lamppost has been deemed overpowered and replaced by a rocket launcher.
- All of Jax's abilities are now ranged and blow things up.
- Jax can now dodge again.
- Age reduced by 10 years.
- Aspect of the Cougar has been renamed to Aspect of the Puma.
- Grand Skyfall has been renamed to the more appropriate: "Man Drop".
- Sion has taken a sabbatical from the League to pursue a lifelong dream of teaching Kindergarten.
- He'll be back.
- Ricochet: bounces now apply on-hit effects such as and .
- Now requires skill to play.
- Cuteness increased by 10%.
- Teemo may no longer be the target of hostile attacks or abilities.
- Undying Rage has been renamed to Endless Rage.
- Endless Rage now has infinite duration.
- Zilean can now travel back in time creating new realities and tangent universes in the process.
- Something has gone terribly wrong...
- NEW Yordle Saddle: Any yordle champion can buy this new item to ride Cho'Gath.
- Jaxes (both enemy and allied). : new unique passive: taunts nearby
- has been renamed to Tamat.
|April Fools' Patches|