+60 ability power
+10 mana regen per 5 seconds
Unique Passive – Insight: Gain ability power equal to 3% of your maximum mana.
Magic > Ability Power|
Magic > Mana
Magic > Mana Regen
|Item cost||2700g (1140g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Total Gold Value (Fully Stacked) = 4559g
- is gold efficient when the champion's maximum mana is at least 606.
- Alternatively, Mana Charge must have stored at least 88 bonus mana for to be gold efficient.
Similar items Edit
- Note that most champions have around 800-1000 base mana at level 18.
- grants 1 ability power per ~33 mana, giving a total of 67.5 ability power at zero stacks. It gives as much ability power per gold as a at 2833 mana.
- The bonus mana does not stack with multiple , or .
- Assuming a charge is gained every 3 seconds, the 750 mana Unique Passive takes 7 minutes and 30 seconds to max. (The takes 9 minutes and 20 seconds).
- There is a 3 charge banking system to help burst casters.
- has great synergy with a , as it increases ability power by 30%. This means that whenever your mana is increased, the will increase your ability power, and then the will increase it again due to the 30% ability power passive.
- By building a full set of items giving mana, (fully stacked , maxed , , and ) you will acquire total bonus 2950 mana, which will grant total 88.5 bonus ability power, not counting for champion's base mana rating and other stats given by those items indefinitely.
- To gain more AP from the than a single (which gives 150 ability power if alone) a champion would need more than 3334 mana. However, a champion would only need 2334 mana for the to provide more ability power than a second .
- Rammus's Powerball adds one stack upon cast and another stack if ended early without a collision. Similarly, Janna's Howling Gale adds one stack upon activation, and a second if activated early.
- Singed's Poison Trail adds one stack whenever the ability's toggle is active and the Tear/Archangel's Staff stack is not cooling down (ie, continuously).
- Manaless champions may charge the , and to get and . However, they won't get any bonuses of Awe and toggle, as well as 's Insight and Mana Shield.
- By itself, Archangel's Staff grants 67.5 AP.