- 10% cooldown reduction (from passive) = 266.67
- 19.5 ability power (from passive) = 424.125
is gold efficient.
- Archangel's Staff gold efficiency is further increased by 100 mana obtained using Mana Charge, or for every 100 mana obtained from other sources. for every
- automatically transforms into when the Mana Charge passive reaches 750 bonus mana.
- ability power scaling champions. These two items together can effectively eliminate any champion's mana problems and the early and are useful in lane for the healing sustain and increased mana pool. The only downside to this build is / as well as take considerable time to stack.
is commonly paired with for many
- Keep in mind that isn't the only mana item that synergizes with . , , and can all replace or be added to depending on one's champion and one's team's needs, for more burst and or for each's own armor and utility.
has great synergy with a , as it increases ability power by 40%. This means that whenever your mana is increased, the will increase your ability power, and then the will increase it again due to the 40% increased ability power passive.
- This is equal to 4.2% of the holder maximum mana.
- Note that most champions have around 800-1100 base mana at level 18.
- Not counting manaless champions, and have 232 mana at level one, the lowest in the game, which combined with the staff's own 650 mana already equals 482. Taking into account the time (and therefore level) it takes to get the gold to buy it, it is almost impossible for this item to be gold inefficient.
- 69.5 ability power by itself at zero stacks. grants a total of
- The bonus mana does not stack with multiple , or . However, once an upgrades into , the mana counter resets back to 0 and you can start charging another or . The 1400 bonus mana from the upgrade will remain.
- Assuming a charge is gained every 4 seconds, the 750 mana Unique Passive takes 6 minutes and 16 seconds to max. (The
takes 12 minutes and 32 seconds).
- There is a 2 charge banking system to help burst casters.
- adds one stack upon cast and another stack if ended early without a collision. Similarly, adds one stack upon activation, and a second if activated early.
- adds one stack whenever the ability's toggle is active and the Tear/Archangel's Staff stack is not cooling down (i.e. continuously).
- Manaless champions may not charge the , and to get and . They do not get any bonuses from these items except for core AD/AP.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items