Ardent Censer is a legendary item in League of Legends.
Statistical Value Per Ally Buffed
- 89.07% gold efficient, without its passive.
- 46.88% per ally buffed, up to a maximum of 276.57% gold efficiency, at four buffed allies. gold efficiency is further increased by
bonus healing and shielding passive stacks additively with , and .
- It stacks multiplicatively with 75% total increase when directly healing anyone holding that item.
, giving a 43.
- The healing bonus only affects direct healings so health regen will be unaffected.
- synergizes well with and .
- Ardent Censer, as its shields will work on all allies, whereas heals and shield can target only one allied champion.
is arguably better for
- passive triggers on all heals and absorption shields.
- For example, it works on Morgana's Black Shield and on every tick of Janna's Monsoon but does not proc off of Kayle's Intervention.
- This includes effects from items such as active shield on all affected allies, the heal proc from , , the passive and active effect of and the active heal from .
- A censer is "a container in which incense is burned, typically during a religious ceremony".
- Bonus healing and shielding power is now a Unique Passive.
- Total cost increased to 2400 from 2200 .
- Combine cost reduced to 700 from 800 .
- Ability power increased to 60 from 40.
- Base mana regeneration reduced to 50% from 100%.
- New Passive: +15% bonus healing and shielding power.
- Total cost increased to 2200 from 2100 .
- Buff affect only champions.
- Attack speed buff reduced to 15% from 30%.
- Buffed champions deals +30 on-hit magic damage.
- Combine cost increased to 650g from 550g
- Mana regeneration changed to +100% of base mana regeneration from +10 mana regeneration per 5 seconds.
- Ability power increased to 40 from 30.
- V4.10 Added
- Recipe: + + 550g = 2200g.
- +30 AP
- +10 mana regeneration
- +10% cooldown reduction
- Unique Passive: 8% movement speed.
- Unique Passive: Your heals and shields on another unit grant them 25% attack speed for 6 seconds. This does not include regeneration effects or effects on yourself.