Ardent Censer is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 ability power = 1305
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 8% heal and shield power = 666.67
- 50% base mana regeneration = 250
- 8% movement speed = 316
- 10% attack speed = 250
- 5 on-hit damage = 125
- 30% attack speed = 750
- 20 on-hit damage = 500
- is gold efficient without its passive effects.
- becomes - gold efficient if a single ally (and the caster) is buffed by its passive.
- becomes - gold efficient if four allies (and the caster) are buffed by its passive.
bonus healing and shielding passive stacks additively with , and .
- It stacks multiplicatively with , giving a 40.4% total increase when directly healing anyone holding that item.
- The healing bonus only affects direct heals so health regen will be unaffected.
synergizes well with other healing and shielding sources, especially with those with either wide area of effect or with low cooldown. Also being able to deliver lot of on-hit effects increases the item's effect drastically.
- Items as , , and Spoils of War.
- Abilities like is a grand example for the area effect while can keep the passive up for whole team.
- This item is particularly potent when used on champions who already make use of on-hit effects, like , , and , and especially so on those who purchase and .
- A censer is "a container in which incense is burned, typically during a religious ceremony".
- The bonus on-hit magic damage given by the item's passive appears as a critical strike for the wielder, but appears as standard magic damage for the buffed allied.
- ↑ Itemlist on leagueoflegends.com
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 15% bonus healing and shielding is additive and not unique
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items