|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Ashe was designed by Ezreal and Guinsoo.
- She is the protagonist champion of Howling Abyss, the tutorial map.
- Ashe was the first champion to have a full rework of her Splash Arts.
- Ashe is currently the only champion, as of late Season 3's champion classification, to be recognized as both a support and marksman champion.
- Ashe's voice-over is done by Melissa Hutchison..
- One of Ashe's arrows can be seen shot through an apple in the Mac Version Launch of League of Legends.
- Her bow is also seen in a later part of the video.
- Ashe is the only champion to have exactly 1.0 scaling for both AD and AP on all her abilities with AD/AP ratios; her attack damage and ability power are added without multiplication to the damage output of her Volley and Enchanted Crystal Arrow, respectively.
- Ashe was one of the champions chosen for the Ionian pool available during the 2010 Ionian Versus Noxus Grudge Match. She was one of the selected champions.
- Ashe's dance references to here. dance. A side by side comparison can be seen
- Ashe is possibly inspired by Guinsoo's Dota hero Traxex the Drow Ranger
- Both share similar appearance and weaponry with each other.
- Both share the same ability in which they shoot ice arrows to attack, slowing the target in the process.
- Ashe's bow belonged to the ancient queen of Freljord, Avarosa.
- Ashe and Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca from Final Fantasy XII shares similar name, both are princesses and then became the queen, use ranged weapons(Ashelia uses Hand-Bombs in the sequel; Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings) and both were once hunted to apprehend them from becoming a leader to their people.
- An event can occur between Ashe, Sejuani, and Lissandra that is similar to "The Hunt is On!", called, "Battle for Freljord".
- Ashe's joke, "No, really. Put that apple on your head!" is a reference to , specifically his .
- Ashe's quote to Sejuani; "So, which one is the pig?", is a reference to the video, Rammus Taunts Everyone AGAIN.
- Ashe appears to be ambidextrous. In her Classic, Freljord, Sherwood Forest and Woad skins, she holds her bow in her left hand, but in her Queen, Amethyst, and Heartseeker skins, she holds her bow in her right hand.
- The Chinese version of Ashe's original skin is the background image of the "Offense" section in the mastery pages.
- This skin is a reference to .
- In all of her other skins, Ashe has blue eyes, but in her Sherwood Forest skin, she appears to have green eyes.
- This skin references the medieval tribes, also known as the "Woads".
- Woad Ashe shares a theme with Woad King Darius and Woad Scout Quinn.
- The Woad Ashe artwork bears a strong resemblance to Guinevere from the 2004 movie .
- This skin is a lore reference to her role as the leader of Freljord.
- This is likely a reference to Amethystos, a maiden that was changed into in Greek mythology.
- Amethyst is a violet variety of quartz often used in jewelry.
- This skin is a tribute to Valentine's Day 2014.
- Ashe shares the Heartseeker theme with Vayne.
- The background resembles the maze in .
- Charmed Tryndamere can be seen in the background.
- Heartseeker Ashe is categorized as "Miscellaneous" when the champion skins are filtered by champion in the store.
- Ashe is close friends with fellow League champions Anivia and Nunu.
- After Ashe became the Queen of Freljord, she personally appointed Nunu as Freljord's League Emissary.
- Ashe is married to Tryndamere, though she states that this is not for romantic reasons but for political ones.
- Based on the results of Blitzcrank's "Fleshling Compatibility Services", Ashe and Tryndamere are considered a successful match for each other.
- Outside the game, Ashe and Tryndamere's relationship is possibly a private Riot reference. Tryndamere is the nickname of their president, Marc Merrill, whose wife's name is Ashley (as revealed in this thread by Merrill).
- Ashe and Tryndamere have struck a business partnership with Gragas, selling him ownership of Freljord's Avarosa Iceflow glacier.
- He had also, apparently, solved the problem of a unification of a lesser tribe with the Avarosan tribe by getting everyone drunk and drowning their troubles away.
- Ashe is in direct conflict with Sejuani, who opposes Ashe's claim as the Queen of Freljord.
- Ashe is a distant relative to Sejuani as they both descended from two of the three legendary princesses, who were sisters to one another. Ashe descended from Avarosa while Sejuani from Serylda.
- Ashe met with Quinn and Valor while the two were on a scouting expedition into Freljord.
- Valor likes her, which is rare.
- Ashe and her people are allied with Lissandra's, unaware to this day about her true identity as the Ice Witch.
- Lissandra is one of the three legendary sisters, making her a great-aunt many times removed of Ashe and an ancient relative of hers.
- Ashe and the Avarosans are allied with Braum, though little is known about their personal connection.
- The Lyte's quote to her; "You bear a striking resemblance to Avarosa!" hints that Ashe is not only a descendant, but a direct descendant of hers.
- This is further supported by the fact that Ashe was lead by a great hawk to Avarosa's grave where she found the true ice bow she now uses in the Fields of Justice.