- For its successor, see .
"You belong in a museum!"
- 15 attack damage (for every 1000 Health) = 540g
- The base stats were gold efficient.
- The item was 100% gold efficient when the champion has 1204 maximum health.
- All champions have between 1260-1764 base health at level 13, therefore, this item was cost efficient for every champion in the game by level 13.
- attack damage. It is not an "on-hit" effect. adds directly to
- The unique passive grants the same amount of attack damage as a (40) at 3333 health.
- area of effect physical damage that scales with maximum HP in addition to maximum HP and attack damage. was removed on patch 4.21. Its successor is the , introduced on patch 5.16, which grants on-hit and
- Champions who had large health pools or health-gaining abilities, like and , profited greatly from .
was one of the most cost-effective items in game, surpassing on any level 18 AD champion (without HP items).
- Along with being built from a gold-gen item ( ), the cost-effectiveness was increased.
could be combined with items such as and to utilize both damage and survivability. These builds are known in the community as "Fratma's" and "Atmog's", respectively, "Fratmog's" for both at the same time.
- There also existed an item combination called "Atrimog's", the combo of , and
was the only item beneficial to an attack-based character that provides armor.
- However, some champions could use this armor in synergy with AD magic resist items for a balanced defense, and making use of the critical chance to boost items like .
- The weapon's name was a reference to the Ultima Weapon (originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items