|"You belong in a museum!"
+15% critical strike chance
|Passive||Unique: You gain attack damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.|
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Critical Strike
Defense > Armor
|Item cost||2300g (780g)|
- 15 attack damage (for every 1000 Health) = 540g
- The base stats are gold efficient.
- The item is 100% gold efficient when the champion has 1204 maximum health.
- All champions have between 1260-1764 base health at level 13, therefore, this item was cost efficient for every champion in the game by level 13.
- attack damage. It is not an "on-hit" effect. adds directly to
- The unique passive grants the same amount of attack damage as a (50) at 3333 health.
- Champions with large health pools or health-gaining abilities, like Sion and Cho'Gath, profit greatly from .
is one of the most cost-effective items in game, surpassing on any level 18 AD champion (without HP items).
- Along with being built from a gold-gen item ( ), the cost-effectiveness was increased.
can be combined with items such as and to utilize both damage and survivability. These builds are known in the community as "Fratma's" and "Atmog's", respectively, "Fratmog's" for both at the same time.
- There also exists an item combination called "Atrimog's", the combo of , and
is the only item beneficial to an attack-based character that provides armor.
- However, some champions can use this armor in synergy with AD magic resist items for a balanced defense, and making use of the critical chance to boost items like .
- The weapon's name was a reference to the Ultima Weapon (originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.