+15% critical strike chance
|Passive||Unique: You gain attack damage equal to 1.5% of your maximum health.|
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Critical Strike
Defense > Armor
|Item cost||2300g (780g)|
- 15 attack damage (for every 1000 Health) = 540g
- The base stats are gold efficient.
- The item is 100% gold efficient when the champion has 1204 maximum health.
- All champions have between 1260-1764 base health at lvl 13, therefore, this item is cost efficient for every champion in the game by level 13.
- adds directly to attack damage. It is not an "on-hit" effect. .
- At 3000 health, the unique passive grants the same amount of attack damage as a (45).
- 's passive does not include bonus health from masteries, despite having the same tooltip as which benefits from it. This is most likely due to a bug.
- Champions with large health pools or health-gaining abilities, like Sion and Cho'Gath, profit greatly from .
- is one of the most cost-effective items in game, surpassing on any lvl 18 AD champion (without HP items).
- can be combined with items such as and to utilize both damage and survivability. These builds are known in the community as "Fratma's" and "Atmog's", respectively, "Fratmog's" for both at the same time.
- is one of only a handful of items beneficial to an attack-based character that provides armor, the only other item being , which grants considerably less armor than the Impaler. This makes the a good idea for any attack damage champion faced with a lot of physical damage on the opposing team.
- The weapon's name is a reference to the Ultima Weapon (originally called "Atma Weapon") from Final Fantasy VI and subsequent games, a sword which deals damage according to the hero's health.