Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Playing As Aurelion Sol
- You can use Comet of Legend's flight to grow Starsurge to massive proportions.
- Save Voice of Light to use as a defense against melee opponents if you need to - otherwise, use its slow to start a fight at long range.
- Comet of Legend allows you to move quickly around the map; use it to put pressure on other lanes.
- Playing Against Aurelion Sol
- Try to get inside his orbit, since his stars can't hurt you up close.
- His stars disappear while stunned or silenced, giving you an easy opportunity to fight him.
- He gains speed while chasing in a straight line, but taking damage makes him lose that momentum.
- His Starsurge ability can grow to cover a huge area - don't stay in the same place too long!
- Ability Usage
- If someone jumps on you, try to use Voice of Light to knock back the target into Celestial Expansion. They will also be slowed if you purchased beforehand.
- Starsurge gets bigger the longer it travels, so use this to your advantage and create a large stun area when possible.
- Mastery Usage
- Center of the Universe and Celestial Expansion synergize extremely well with both (sustained damage) and (burst damage)
- Item Usage
- Celestial Expansion coupled with can turn you into easy pickings for Aurelion Sol. If so, try to burst him down as soon as possible.