"Greed is good."
|Stats||+10% critical strike chance|
|Passive||Greed: Grants 2 gold upon .|
|Menu||Attack > Critical Strike|
|Item cost||800g (400g)|
800 gold (400 gold)
- 10% critical strike chance = 500g
- Total Gold Value = 500g
- is gold efficient.
- The item becomes gold efficient if held for at least unit kill will reduce the timer by . after purchase. Each
- is the only gold-generating item without the Gold Income passive, meaning it can be purchased alongside other gold per 10 items. However, only one can be held at a time.
- tooltip states the total gold earned with the item.
- In the incredibly unlikely event of no missed last hits, becomes gold efficient in .
- The gold gained from the Greed passive stacks with other on-kill bonus gold abilities and auras such as Ashe's Hawkshot, Gangplank's Parrrley, Twisted Fate's Loaded Dice and the +3 gold from controlling one altar in Twisted Treeline.
- The item's description, "Greed is good", could be related to the cheat code for extra gold and lumber "greedisgood". Both instances are based on the quote by the fictional character in the American movie .
- The item's image appears to be that of , with the addition of a golden glow.