Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- 10% critical strike chance = 500
- is gold efficient.
- The item becomes gold efficient if held for at least unit kill will reduce the timer by . after purchase. Each
- gold-generating item without the Gold Income passive after the gold generation item change until Avarice Blade was removed, meaning it can be purchased alongside other gold per 10 items. However, only one can generate gold at a time. was the only
- unit kills are made. generated enough money to pay for itself in , assuming that zero
- 480 . If is then sold, it will sell for 320 , meaning that the item will effectively pay for itself. Holding this item for more than and then selling it will generate income. can be used as an unconventional gold income item. If held for 26 minutes and 40 seconds, this item generates
- tooltip stated the total gold earned with the item.
- In the event of no missed last hits, became gold efficient in .
- The gold gained from the Greed passive stacked with other on-kill bonus gold abilities and auras such as Gangplank's Parrrley, Twisted Fate's Loaded Dice and the +3 gold from controlling one altar in Twisted Treeline.
- The item's description, "Greed is good", could be related to the cheat code for extra gold and lumber "greedisgood". Both instances are based on the quote by the fictional character in the American movie .
- The item's image appears to be that of , with the addition of a golden glow.