Banner of Command is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 60 armor = 1200
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 125% base health regeneration = 375
- 30 magic resistance = 540
- 20% movement speed = 790
- is gold efficient without its passive and active effect.
- becomes gold efficient when near turrets.
Casting Promote on a lane minion (excluding ) grants it Turret Shield and Promoted. All gold gained by the minion goes to the champion who promoted it.
- Turret Shield:
- Reduces damage taken from turrets by 30% (do not stack with passive).
|Map||Minion||Bonus health||Bonus attack damage||Bonus attack speed||Bonus armor||Bonus magic resist|
| Howling Abyss|
- The promote effect will stack with the and .
- cannot be promoted.
- bonus damage multiplier on does not stack with .
- On Summoner's Rift:
- Promoting a will greatly increase its attack speed and attack damage, alongside other defensive stats, making it best at last hitting.
- Promoting a will give it the least bonus stats of the three, but because it has the highest range, it is best used to offer more aggro damage if the enemy attacks its ally.
- Promoting a will make it really tanky, and slightly increase his DPS, making it a tanky self-pushing minion. Due to the difficulty of destroying the siege minion and the heavy attack damage it brings, it can potentially net last hits without even thinking about it as well and last a long time causing it to inevitably reach the enemy turret if left unhindered.
- The banner's image depicts the Riot Games Inc. logo.
- Starter items
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items