- 70 magic resistance = 1260
- 300 health = 800
- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- magic damage but is most valued for its ability to prevent crowd control or counter poke damage. As such it is highly recommended to build when you are being focused by crowd control effects, or when the enemy has initiation or pulling abilities like and . Combined with , will make you very resilient to both magic and physical damage. is a strong item against
- During the late game, crowd control abilities (e.g. , , ), or in other words, it can prevent the enemy from initiating on you. is a great addition for AD carries because it can block important
- If  is up and you activate or , both shields will pop when hit by an ability. This is intended.
- passive will block the vision-based components of or .
- can negate effects from items such as and .
- summoner spells ( , ) does not negate
- area of effect abilities ( , ) will not block damage from persistent
- will not block passive damage over time effects from abilities such as or .
- passive carries over to clones, like or .
- Dominion counterpart was .
- Some of abilities and the attacks will pop the shield.