- Playing As
- It's important to collect to improve your attacks, but don't neglect your lane partner! Try to make a big entrance by bringing an ally into the lane with you with .
- Let your s charge up - they heal for a lot more when at full power.
- Don't forget that enemies can also use your doorways, and that your can also hit your allies!
- Playing Against
- Bard's opponents can also travel through his doorways. You can follow him, if you think it's safe.
- You can crush Bard's just by walking over them. Don't let his allies take them without a fight.
- Bard's ultimate, , affects allies, enemies, monsters, and turrets alike. Sometimes it can be to your advantage to jump into it!
- Ability Usage
- Communicate with your ADC when you're warding and collecting - it will be easier for him to judge the distance between you two and avoid unfavourable situations.
- Coordinate with the Jungler or Mid, feign collecting and set up gank using .
- Starting will allow you to harass your lane opponents really well. You can also start with to help your Jungler with his first clear.
- Save your for enemies which follow you through your .
- If the one of the enemy players engages try using on other enemies trying to followup.
- You can use before the fight to catch a high priority target out of position, this is especially effective during late game rotations.
- Be especially wary of ruining your teammates' ultimates when using your - try to focus on delaying other enemies rushing to the fight or allies with low health.
- Mastery Usage
- can be easily utilized with available. Simply autoattack the enemy and land a .
- Item Usage
is commonly played as an lane bully support who utilizes massive amounts of cooldown reduction and tanky items in order to take advantage of his ability to setup teamfights from afar.
- can also utilize magic penetration due to the nature of his gaining large amounts of magic damage as he collects . This allows items such as and to compliment the tanky nature of his build.
- is a valuable item for as he succeeds in his lane bullying endeavors. As this allows him to extend farther to collect more chimes and return to lane in a timely manner.
- Bard's really mobile and can set up good ganks with his and . Be careful when he's missing!
- Note the position of his . At some point he will try to collect them and might be an easy picking.