A Big Golem is a neutral monster in League of Legends. It can be found with one Golem on Twisted Treeline.
- Killing the Big Golem grants 120 experience.
- Having a jungle item (50 experience.
, , , , ) grants an additional
- For each level below the Big Golem's, you are granted an additional 30 experience.
- Totaling 170 - 380 (based on level difference) experience.
- Big Golem Concept 1
- Big Golem Concept 2
- Removed: Granting 'Gift of Heavy Hands' buff upon
- Base health increased to 1340 from 1240.
- Experience reduced to 120 from 150.
- Gold increased to 81 from 69.
- Base health reduced to 1240 from 1440.
- Base attack damage reduced to 70 from 73.
- Base health increased to 1250 from 850.
- Attack damage increased to 60 from 59.
- Experience reduced to 140 from 160.
- Spawn time increased to 2:05 from 1:55.
- Experience increased to 160 from 137.
- Initial spawn time increased to 1:55 from 1:40.
- Respawn time reduced to 50 seconds from 60.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.