Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This article is outdated. Please update this article to reflect recent events or newly available information.|
Using Big Golem will grant you Gift of Heavy Hands for 90 seconds, causing every 6th basic attack to stun minions and monsters. Additionally, you can attack a tower to expend the buff early, dealing bonus true damage. This bonus can only be claimed once per spawn, and only by smiting the Big Golem, cannot be used on the small Golem.upon
- The stun is primed on your first attack after obtaining the buff.
- Attacks against champions will not increase the stacks.
- Attacks against champions while the stun is primed will not reset the counter.
- The Big Golem gives off blue bubbles if the smite bonus is available. Once the bonus is harvested, the effect disappears until the Big Golem respawns. This is only visible to champions with .
- The duration of this bonus is unaffected by .
- It could be found with one Golem on Summoner's Rift. On Summoner's Rift they had -10 magic resist.
- Big Golem was replaced by the Ancient Krug on Summoner's Rift on patch V4.20.
|Minions & Monsters|
|Jungle Monsters||Summoner's Rift|
|Featured Game Mode|
|Black Market Brawlers|
|Removed Monsters||Summoner's Rift|