|Offense Mastery Tree|
|Other Mastery Trees:|
|Defense • Utility|
Effect per rank
- Damaging an enemy champion with a spell increases your Basic Attack Damage (auto-attack damage before bonus AD) by 1%, stacking up to 3 times (max 3% damage increase)
- The effect lasts for 5 seconds
- A stack of Blade Weaving will be granted for dealing damage with any ability that is not a passive ability or deals true damage.
- This includes any Empowered Attacks like Poppy's Devastating Blow and Cho'Gath's Vorpal Spikes.
- Area of Effect abilities that deal Damage over Time, like Urgot's Noxian Corrosive Charge and Cassiopeia's Noxious Blast, will grant a stack on every tick of damage. Single target damage over time abilities will not grant stacks.
- It excludes any attack enhancements like Nasus's Siphoning Strike and Darius's Crippling Strike.
- Blade Weaving does not apply on damage originated from items.
- As 's damage bonus is based on Basic Attack Damage, Blade Weaving causes it to deal more damage. This also applies to and .
- Requires 12 points in Offense.
- Requires 1 point in Spell Weaving.
- Season Four