+25 attack damage|
+15% life steal
+40% attack speed
|Passive||Unique: Your attacks deal 5% of the target's current health in physical damage (60 max vs minions and monsters).|
|Active||Unique: Drains target champion, dealing 15% of the champion's maximum Health in physical damage and healing you for the damage dealt. Additionally you steal 30% of their movement speed for 3 seconds - 90 second cooldown. (450 range)|
Attack > Attack Damage|
Attack > Attack Speed
Attack > Life Steal
|Item cost||3200g (1000g)|
Cost Analysis Edit
Similar Items Edit
- Champions who are highly dependent on basic attacks ( Kog'Maw, Jax, Teemo, Tristana, etc.) build this item due to the attack speed, lifesteal, moderate amount of attack damage, and the passive that helps boost their autoattacks. Champions with an attack speed steroids like Graves, Lee Sin, or Nocturne can synergize well with , making better use of the passive.
- is a great item choice for practically any autoattacking champion that does percent health damage like Kog'Maw and Vayne. It may even be considered for champions that deal percent health damage with an ability like Lee Sin or Nasus.
- AD bruisers and assassins often build this item ( Talon, Pantheon, Vi, Zed, Kha'Zix, etc.) because its active allows them to effectively chase important targets and deal a reasonable amount of damage.
- The passive on-hit damage can not crit as the bonus damage from the passive is not added onto your auto attack, but considered as bonus on hit effect damage.
- The heal from the active effect will not be equal to 15% of the target's health which is calculated after considering damage mitigation effects.
- is a strong counter to , as it provides armor, health, an attack speed slow and a movement speed slow; and the two actives mostly mitigate each other.
- Disregarding the active ability and attack speed, to exceed damage gained by a fully stacked on a target, the target must have at least (100-25)/(0.05) = 1500 health. To deal more average damage to a target than a from full to no health, the target must have over 3000 health.
- Although and both have a in their recipe, their item actives are considered distinct from one another and will not put each other on cooldown, leading to a considerable degree of slowing if they are used in tandem.
- is named after the mysterious "King" mentioned by the Altars on Twisted Treeline as the ruler of the Shadow Isles.
- With the start of the preseason of Season 3 was removed and was replaced by .