Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
A blink is a type of champion ability in League of Legends that causes the caster to move to a target location or unit with no travel time required. As blinks do not require the user to traverse any intervening terrain, they allow a champion to circumvent any obstacles placed in their path - for example, Kassadin may use Riftwalk to circumvent Veigar's Event Horizon without being stunned.
All blinks can be used to pass through otherwise impassable terrain. In cases where a blink would land inside impassable terrain, the blinking champion will instead be placed at the nearest available passable spot. This places the upper limit of how much terrain a blink can cross in one cast at twice the blink's maximum range.
- Akali's Twilight Shroud
- Ekko's Phase Dive and Chronobreak
- Elise's Rappel
- Ezreal's Arcane Shift
- Fiddlesticks' Crowstorm
- Kassadin's Riftwalk
- Katarina's Shunpo
- LeBlanc's Distortion (2nd cast) and Mimic Distortion (2nd cast)
- Lissandra's Glacial Path (2nd cast)
- Master Yi's Alpha Strike
- Pantheon's Grand Skyfall
- Ryze's Realm Warp
- Shaco's Deceive
- Shen's Stand United
- Tahm Kench's Abyssal Voyage
- Twisted Fate's Gate
- Urgot's Hyper-Kinetic Position Reverser
- Warwick's Infinite Duress
- Yasuo's Last Breath
- Zed's Living Shadow (2nd cast) and Death Mark (2nd cast)
- The term 'blink' is a holdover of terminology from League of Legends' spiritual predecessor, Defense of the Ancients, where it is the name of one of the hero Anti Mage's abilities and the Blink Dagger, which both provide a short-distance teleportation when activated.
| Champion Abilities|
|Area of effect · Aura · Blink · Buff · Crowd control · Damage · Dash · Debuff · Healing · On-hit effects · Pet · Shield · Sight · Spell effects|