- Playing As Blitzcrank
- The 1-2-3 combo of Rocket Grab, Power Fist, and Static Field can devastate an individual opponent.
- Using Blitzcrank's grab to pull an enemy into your tower range followed by a Power Fist will allow the tower to get several hits on them.
- Playing Against Blitzcrank
- Blitzcrank's passive Mana Barrier grants him a shield when he is low on health.
- Staying behind creeps can prevent you from being Rocket Grabbed. Blitzcrank's Rocket Grab only pulls the first enemy target it encounters.
- Ability Usage
- Don't spam Rocket Grab at early levels as it has a steep mana cost of 100 mana, while your maximum mana at level 1 is around 300.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Try to stand among the minion wave as Blitzcrank can't pull through minions. Watch out for low health minions, Blitzcrank may try to pull right after the minion dies for a sneaky hook.