- 50% attack speed = 1250
- 4 on-hit damage (for every 100 of the target's maximum health) = 100
is gold efficient, without its passive.
- Bloodrazor's gold efficiency is further increased by 100 of the target's maximum health, i.e. +1 Gold Value per 1 maximum health of the target. for every
- reaches 100% gold efficiency against targets with 375 maximum health.
- Maximum Gold Efficiency possible against minions and monsters is , against targets with 1875 or higher maximum health.
- Due to being an Enchantment, for this calculation it should be considered that this item is combined with either , or .
Possible Upgrade for
- This enchantment replaces the V6.9. enchantment in the patch
- Unlike most other physical on-hit effects, the bonus damage does not apply lifesteal.