The Blue Sentinel is a neutral monster on Summoner's Rift. It has negative magic resistance.
Summoner's Rift. Despite its rock like appearance, its behavior is very much of an animal reminiscent of a bear or wolf. The creature is powered by nature magic. Smaller forms of this creature are called ., or stone-golems, are magical fusion of flora, fauna, and rock native to
has befriended an injured . Knowing the poor creature was on the verge of death, he fashioned her a new heart from a river pebble. Adhering to the tradition of all mineral beings, the golem became Ivern's devoted life-friend. He named her , after the flowers that mysteriously sprouted from her stone body. Today, if Ivern is threatened, she to his side.
- Killing the Blue Sentinel grants . experience
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Blue Sentinel's, you are granted an additional 50 experience. ) grants an additional
- Totaling between and
- The first large monster killed grants an additional 120 experience.
- Without slows, the Blue Sentinel has a movement speed of patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to . . When its
- In terms of statistics, it is nearly identical to the .
- The icon for was recycled from .
- The Blue Sentinel will join if she dances in front of him. [ | ]