The Blue Sentinel is a neutral monster on Summoner's Rift. It has negative magic resistance.
Kill the Blue Sentinel to receive the, a buff which grants increased mana regeneration (or energy regeneration) as well as cooldown reduction.
Summoner's Rift. Despite its rock like appearance, its behavior is very much of an animal reminiscent of a bear or wolf. The creature is powered by nature magic. Smaller forms of this creature are called ., or stone-golems, are magical fusion of flora, fauna, and rock native to
has befriended an injured . Knowing the poor creature was on the verge of death, he fashioned her a new heart from a river pebble. Adhering to the tradition of all mineral beings, the golem became Ivern's devoted life-friend. He named her , after the flowers that mysteriously sprouted from her stone body. Today, if Ivern is threatened, she to his side.
- Killing the Blue Sentinel grants . experience
- Having a jungle item (50 experience, and for each level below the Blue Sentinel's, you are granted an additional 50 experience. The first large monster killed grants an additional 120 experience. ) grants an additional
- Totaling between 165 and
- Without slows, the Blue Sentinel has a movement speed of 200 [ patience runs out its movement speed is increased by 20%, to 218 [ ]. ]. When its
- In terms of statistics, it is nearly identical to the .
- The icon for was recycled from .
- The Blue Sentinel will join S|L] if she dances in front of him. [