|"You belong in a museum!"
- redirects here
|0 - 2 Trophies|
|3 - 5 Trophies|
|6 - 11 Trophies|
|12 - 19 Trophies|
|Winning the Hunt|
The Hunt Is On!
As part of the event The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, Rengar is in possession of the with at least 10 stacks, and all members of both teams must be alive for the event to start.
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his is replaced with the , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked and gains Rengar increased vision range while in a brush.
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- Bonetooth Necklace was first discovered through an erroneous update for the game's official website's items page.
- Bonetooth Necklace is the first item to feature multiple names and icons.
- Bonetooth Necklace can gather only up to 20 trophies, with further kills or assists granting no additional bonuses.
- It takes 12 stacks to activate The Hunt is On!
- Rengar can still accumulate trophies from kills and assists even while dead.