|Stats||+5 attack damage|
Unique: +2 attack damage per level
Attack > Damage|
Magic > Cooldown Reduction
+5 attack damage|
+25 movement speed
+10 armor penetration
+5% cooldown reduction
Cost Analysis Edit
- 7~41 attack damage = 280~1640g
- Without any stacks, is gold efficient at level 8 (granting 21 attack damage).
The Hunt Is On! Edit
As part of the event The Hunt Is On!, Rengar and Kha'Zix are assigned to defeat one another in battle. The first to score a kill on the other claims victory (assists count). The event begins randomly after Kha'Zix has used all 3 evolution points, Rengar is in possession of the with at least 10 stacks, and all members of both teams must be alive for the event to start.
- If Kha'Zix is victorious, he gains a fourth evolution point.
- If Rengar is victorious, his is replaced with the , which grants him the bonuses of a fully stacked .
This event can only occur once per game, even if both teams possess both champions. A video describing the event can be found here.
- was first discovered through an erroneous update of the items page at leagueoflegends.com.
- The item is the first item to feature multiple names and icons.
- At level 18 will grant 41 Attack Damage.
- can gather only up to 14 trophies. Further kills or assists grant no additional bonus.
- Rengar can still accumulate trophies from kills and assists even while dead.
- can only be bought by Rengar. However, unlike Viktor's , Bonetooth Necklace can be sold and it is not an obligatory purchase.
- will be as efficient as a at level 11 in terms of AD:GP ratio.
- gives more AD than a at level 3 and at level 11.
- Unlike the , the cannot lose or gain trophies.
|Number of Trophies||Icon|
|0 - 2|
|3 - 5|
|6 - 8|
|9 - 13|
|Winning the hunt|