Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- 25 flat movement speed = 300
- 115 flat movement speed = 1380
- are gold efficient when in-combat, and when out-of-combat.
- When being invulnerable (such as being under the effect of Kayle's Intervention), basic attacks and non-crowd control abilities received will not put you in-combat.
- Healing and buffing allies does not count as in-combat.
- Damage over time abilities reset the timer with each tick of damage.
- is especially useful if you don't have to switch lanes.
- Boots of Mobility is good in particular early-mid game on roaming champions such as junglers or mid laners, that want to quickly gank different lanes. They lose most value when team fights start to happen. It also allows for chasing and escaping.
- Boots of Mobility is very cheap, making it effective on any champion that is constantly returning to base early game and wants a quick and cheap way to return to lane without .
- When escaping, remember that poking (e.g. Ashe's Frost Shot) will put you in-combat, however, healing yourself or others (e.g. Janna's Monsoon) will let you keep the +115 flat movement speed buff.