|Champion||Ability Details||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Brand was designed by Coronach.
- Brand is the Danish, Dutch, German and Swedish word for "blaze/fire", "burning" and "burned".
- Brand is the second champion to be based around a fire theme, the first being Annie.
- Brand's ability, Sear has a similar in-game animation to Annie's auto-attack.
- Brand's auto-attacks also have the same particle as Morgana's auto-attacks, though changed in color from purple to orange.
- Considering Lokfar's similarities to stereotypical vikings and Norsemen of the past ( Olaf), Brand may have been inspired by the fire giant of Norse mythology. His appearance follows a common description of the character (blackened skin with lava crackling underneath), and Brand claims he is destined to renew the world by burning it, which is Surtr's role in Ragnarök.
- Brand could also have been inspired by , due to both of them being mages basked in flames, burning their enemies, and having lost their humanity to become what they are now.
- Pyroclasm might be a reference to Vaan's Quickening of the same name in Final Fantasy XII. but most likely refering to the word pyroclastic (derived from the Greek: πῦρ, meaning fire; and κλαστός, meaning broken).
- The body that Brand is currently occupying once belonged to Kegan Rodhe, a seafaring marauder.
- This concept of possession may be in reference to , a process in which a mark is seared into the skin of a living person, with the intention that the resulting scar will make the mark permanent. This was used as a method to impose ownership over an oppressed person.
- Brand's line "Some say the world will end in fire." might be a reference to the poem by Robert Frost but most likely refering to the concept of the end of the world, namely of Norse mythology in which the earth is set on fire, causing the enitre world to burn.
- Brand's joke "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" was once used by Anivia before her current voice.
- Zombie Brand's line "Every day I'm shambling." is a reference to LMFAO Party rock anthem quote "Every day I'm shuffling".
- Zombie Brand's line "Not easy being green...and dead" Is a reference to the song sung by Kermit the Frog on the Muppet Show , "Bein' Green "
- The original name of the Vandal Brand skin was Biker Brand as seen in his art spotlight.
- Apocalyptic Brand could be a reference to the , a series of video games with a post-apocalyptic background.
- Cryocore Brand strongly resembles
from the .
- This skin changes Brand's particles to a blue color, representing ice in place of his normal fire.
- Zombie Brand is his 1st legendary skin. It changes his particles to a greener hue and changes his animations and voice to that of a more traditional zombie.
- Zombie Brand was only avaliable during Harrowing of 2012.
- Zombie Brand's appearance is based off the normal zombie from the Plants vs. Zombies video game.
- Zombie Brand's dance is from Michael Jackson's "Thriller".
- Zombie Ryze also shares this theme.
- Zombie Brand and Haunted Maokai are the first skins that have respawn animation.
- Brand was captured by a summoner, with the aid of Garen and Lux.
- With the revelation that Lokfar is in Freljord, it is speculated that Brand's icy imprisonment many centuries ago was at the hands of The Ice Witch.
- This is supported by the fact it is known Brand and Lissandra will feature some sort of easter egg.
Art SpotlightBrand Art Spotlight(06:38)