Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Braum's a tanky defender able to deflect both enemy attention and damage away from his teammates. During laning, dish out Concussive Blows to your enemies before letting your marksman trigger your passive's stun, or, when you ally starts taking damage, quickly reposition with Stand Behind Me before using Unbreakable to save them from further harm. As the enemy team starts gathering, smash through their defenses with Glacial Fissure's huge shockwave before slowing fleeing stragglers with Winter's Bite.
- Playing As Braum
- Work with your allies to stack Concussive Blows, encourage them to basic attack marked targets.
- Leap in front of squishy friends and shield them from projectiles with Unbreakable.
- Glacial Fissure leaves a powerful slow zone, position it well to split teamfights and slow the enemy approach.
- Playing Against Braum
- Braum must land Winter's Bite or a basic attack to start Concussive Blows. If you get marked, exit combat range before getting hit 3 more times to avoid the stun.
- Braum's ultimate has a long cast time, use that extra time to dodge. Walking over the frozen ground left behind will slow you, position so that you don't need to cross it.
- Unbreakable gives Braum extremely strong directional defense, either wait until it is down or outposition the ability.
- Ability Usage
- When laning Leap to a minion close to your enemy to create an advangtegous situation and immediately start stacking Concussive Blows.
- In teamfigths be sure to tag other enemies with Concussive Blows after you've triggered the stun.
- While there's a cooldown for marking the enemy with Concussive Blows after it has been triggered note that you're hitting that enemy for additional magic damage during the cooldown.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Be aware of enemy champions and minion positions - Braum can Leap to them and start stacking his Concussive Blows.