- Playing as Caitlyn
- Make use of her Yordle Snap Traps by placing them pre-emptively to ensure that you'll have one off of cooldown during combat.
- Avoid using Ace in the Hole in large team melees as it might be blocked by the wrong target.
- Fire 90 Caliber Net away from the opponent to close the gap or hop over walls.
- Playing Against Caitlyn
- Keep behind allied minions if Caitlyn is harassing you with Piltover Peacemaker (it deals less damage with each subsequent target).
- You can intercept Ace in the Hole's missile from hitting an ally if you stand in its path.
- Ability Usage
- If an enemy is teleporting nearby, you can place a Yordle Snap Trap at the site of teleportation on the side of the enemy's nexus. This ensures that the enemy will be ensnared upon arrival.
- Mastery Usage
- Item Usage
- Buying an and a Critical Chance/Attack Speed item such as can increase your DPS dramatically by allowing you to proc Caitlyn's passive very quickly with properly timed auto attacks and combos.