- Playing As
- Use to pick out vulnerable targets.
- Use the CC from your abilities to land both of your attacks on enemies.
- Playing Against
- Camille's only works against one damage type, so hit her when she's vulnerable to your damage.
- has a very short range to cast, so try to away from her before she gets close.
- Ability Usage
works well in skirmishes because of the damage-type shield it provides.
- Keep in mind that can only shield one damage type, whichever damage type would mitigate the most damage from your target.
- Cooldown reduction you have will not affect the shield cooldown. Try not to waste your shield unnecessarily. has a fairly long cooldown in the early game before level 7 when the cooldown drops. The shield is also a static cooldown, which means whatever
's is a versatile ability with many different uses throughout the game.
- is a great poke tool in lane because of the maximum health damage it provides but only on the outer cone.
- Because slows targets down, use it to chase fleeing targets.
- Healing. also heals for enemy champions hit on the outer cone. Hitting multiple enemy champions will give you a burst of
- Mastery Usage
is the perfect keystone that synergises with 's poke. The ability slows targets down thus making the comet easier to hit.
- Taking deals bonus magic damage to your poke.
- can sometimes have mana problems in lane if you tend to use or multiple times. Taking will give periodic mana restoration.
- You could also play a more engage heavy style with by taking the keystone which synergises well with your stun.
- A more burst orientated playstyle can be achieved by taking the
keystone. has multiple ways of activating the extra damage.
- Taking works with your to grant temporary lethality.
- and synergises with your healing.
- Item Usage
- has to stay inside or else she loses the effect. Use champions that have knockbacks to push her out of the zone.
- Remember that your allies can enter
after has landed.
- Her ultimate will also follow targets that are dashing, so use this to bait her into your team, but keep in mind is untargetable while in the air.
- is a powerful gap-closer and initiation tool that stuns targets hit but it is easy for Camille to miss her targets and it is her only mobility spell with a long cooldown early game. If she misses her targets, take advantage of her lack of mobility.
- Shield. can only shield one damage type, so build a team comp with mixed damage to counter her
- Always respect the
damage because it deals maximum health damage to targets hit. The damage is always relevant throughout the entire game.
- only deals maximum health damage if you are hit by the outer cone. If you cannot escape the range of the ability, walk into to avoid the brunt of the damage.
- The majority of
's damage will be true damage coming from so you would need to stack health alongside armor.
- Crowd control and kite so she cannot use the second portion for extra true damage. has to wait 1.5 seconds after using the first to be able to use the second portion with the true damage applied. Try applying hard