- Playing As Cassiopeia
- Use Twin Fang on poisoned stationary targets like monsters and units stunned by her Petrifying Gaze for maximum damage.
- Lead your enemy when targeting with Noxious Blast to ensure the hit.
- Playing Against Cassiopeia
- Be wary of Cassiopeia's damage potential with Twin Fang when she has you poisoned.
- Turn away from Cassiopeia when she is casting Petrifying Gaze to be slowed instead of stunned.
- Ability Usage
- Mastery Usage
- Thunderlord's Decree is good on Cassiopeia because, in conjunction with Noxious Blast and/or Miasma, Twin Fang can proc the damage very easily without putting her at too much risk.
- Stormraider's Surge works well as a means of escape. If Cassiopeia can deal enough damage in a short amount of time, she can proc the speed boost and get away safely.
- Deathfire Touch is another good mastery as it adds an extra DoT to the already potent one Cassiopeia has.
- Item Usage