Catalyst of Aeons is an advanced item in League of Legends.
- is gold efficient without the passive.
- With the increased durability and sustainability it provides, recall. allows champions to remain in their lanes longer without needing to
- The word Catalyst means something or someone that precipitates or causes an event to happen without being used up itself, referring to the item's passive effect.
- Catalyst mana restore is applied after resistances. The higher your resistances the less mana you will regain from damage.
- Shields are treated the same as normal health for the damage to mana calculations.
- The name "Aeons" may be a reference to the Star Craft map Aeon of Strife, by Aeon64, which was the spark that began the MOBA genre.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Removed items