- is gold efficient without the passive.
- The passive regenerates 150 health and 200 mana, which is the equivalent of a 105 ). The passive provides 105 × (level-ups since purchase), for a maximum value of 1890 . This increases the gold efficiency to (1133 + 105 × lvls) / 1200, with a max of 251.9% gold efficiency.
and 2 × (total value of
- is gold efficient after the passive procs once.
- With the increased durability and sustainability it provides, recall. allows champions to remain in their lanes longer without needing to
- Champions at higher levels require more experience to level up, making this item less effective at providing sustainability at later stages of the game.
- The word Catalyst means something or someone that precipitates or causes an event to happen without being used up itself, possibly referring to the passive effect that causes massive regeneration whenever a champion gains a level.