These categories are not directly taken from the game; they have been discussed on the wiki and are listed on each champion's page.
- Disruptor champion: An umbrella term for any champion with skills that interfere with another player's ability to control their own hero. These include stuns, snares, silences, disarms, charms, taunts, fears, or reductions in damage or attack speed or movement speed. While many skills fall under these categories, disablers have two of these or a disable that lasts an inordinately long time. As of V6.8, this is an official subclass of Controllers.
- Energy champion: Any champion that uses energy to power their skills.
- Health champion: Any champion that uses its own health to power their skills.
- Cooldown champion: Any champion that has no cost to power their skills, they are entirely cooldown-based.
- Fury champion: Any champion that uses fury to power or enhance their skills.
- Blink champion: Any champion that has an ability similar to the summoner spell, .
- Dash champion: Any champion that has a dash ability that allows them to move through and over walls. Leaps are also included in this category. Note that this is not the same as Blink champion or the summoner spell .
- Decoy champion: Any champion that has an ability that creates a decoy.
- Execution champion: Any champion that has an ability that gains increased potency based on their target's missing health.
- Global champion: Any champion that possesses an ability that can be used globally.
- Haste champion: Any champion that has an ability that speeds up champions.
- Healer champion: Any champion that has an ability that restores allies' health.
- Mana Heal champion: Any champion that possesses an ability that restores a specific amount of mana.
- Burst champion/Nuker: Any champion that possesses abilities that deal significant amounts of damage in a short time. Most nukers are Ability Power-based Champions who rely more on their abilities than their auto-attacks. Their damage output is usually high during the early game, and diminishes as the game progresses.
- Pet champion: Any champion that possesses an ability that creates a non-champion ally (sometimes controllable).
- Scout champion: Any champion that has an ability that only serves to grant vision of the map without the use of wards.
- Self Heal champion: Any champion that has an ability to heal themselves, but not other allies.
- Shapeshifter champion: Any champion that has an ability to transform, which grant them a new set of abilities.
- Shield champion: Any champion that possesses an ability that creates temporary health. "Shields" that grant only temporary resists, damage deduction, damage or spell immunity, are not included.
- Stance champion: Any champion that has stances that they can change in and out of instead of the normal abilities that other champions have.
- Teleport champion: Champions that have an ability similar to the summoner spell, .
- Crowd Control
Any champion that can apply the corresponding form of crowd control on enemy unit, falls into the equally named category:
- Blind champion: See blind. Currently exclusive to .
- Blocker champion: Any champion with the ability to create terrain.
- Cripple champion: See cripple.
- Disarm champion: See disarm. Currently exclusive to .
- Entangle champion: See entangle. Currently exclusive to .
- Ground champion: See ground.
- Interrupt champion: Any champion that has an ability that is able to generally stop channeled abilities like
- Charm champion: See charm. This is not the same as taunt, but has a similar effect.
- Disrupt champion: See disrupt.
- Fear champion: See fear. Currently exclusive to .
- Flee champion: Fleeing units will be at first locked in place for a brief duration (~0.5s).
- Pull champion: Pulled units will be sent toward a location.
- Knock aside champion: Knocked aside units will be sent in a direction tangent from the source.
- Knockback champion: Knocked back units will be sent in a direction much like an uncontrollable dash.
- Knockup champion: Any champion that can knockup an enemy.
- Polymorph champion: See polymorph. Currently exclusive to .
- Silence champion: See silence.
- Sleep champion: See sleep. Currently exclusive to .
- Stasis champion: See stasis.
- Stun champion: See stun.
- Taunt champion: See taunt. This is not the same as charm, but they have similar effects.
- Suppress champion: See suppression.
- Suspend champion: See suspension.
- Knockdown champion: See knockdown.
- Nearsight champion: See nearsight.
- Slow champion: See slow.
- Root champion: See root.
This category has the following 50 subcategories, out of 50 total.
Pages in category "Advanced attributes"
This category contains only the following page.