- 100% base health regeneration = 300
- 100% base mana regeneration = 500
- is gold efficient without its passive.
- While having a lower health % than mana %, is gold efficient.
- While having a lower mana % than health %, is gold efficient.
- The passive stacks additively with and passive.
- Chalice of Harmony most benefits champions who have a large need for mana, such as Karthus, Orianna, Anivia, Kassadin, and Swain. It can be used by any mana champion as a source of emergency sustain, however.
- Champions who have no real use for ability power or cooldown reduction are not necessarily encouraged to buy this item over , as Tear's upgrade offers far more relevant stats to mana-hungry AD champions than Chalice's upgrade, .