- There is a brief cast time that must be completed in order for Rupture to begin. Unlike channel times cast ones can only be interrupted by the caster's death.
- The animation is visible in brush and in fog of war.
- Rupture grants sight while its visual effect plays.
- Vorpal Spikes has no cast time and does not interrupt Cho'Gath's previous orders.
- and passives appliy to every target hit by spikes.
- Toggled abilities do not count as ability activations for the purposes of effects such as Spellblade or .
- Cho'Gath's size factors into how wide of a hitbox Vorpal Spikes has. External site modifiers ( ) contribute.
is a single-targeted ability.
- Cho'Gath reaches maximum size at 10 stacks.
- Considering the bonus attack range granted per stack, Cho'Gath will need 17 / 13 / 10 stacks to obtain the maximum bonus attack range of 75.
- The order in which Cho'Gath acquires the two types of stacks is irrelevant.
- The health and attack range granted by active Feast stacks will increase as Cho'Gath ranks up the ability.
- If an enemy's health is low enough that they will die from Feast a ring of glowing red teeth appears underneath them.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.