|"You belong in a museum!"
The subject of this article was removed from League of Legends.
The player controls a pixellated Cho'Gath, attempting to destroy the world. You can attack with autoattacks (not actually auto) and a special charge ability ( Rupture). You must destroy each building by climbing the side of the building like a ladder, then punching it with K to destroy it. Alternatively, you can jump on the buildings to destroy them. After doing enough damage, the special charge ability ( Rupture) can be used with J, which destroys all buildings and enemies a short range in front of you. Enemies appear in the form of soldiers shooting bullets and throwing sticks of dynamite, tanks that fire missiles, and helicopters with machine guns, as well as various enemy champions attempting to harm you. Each level contains the some of the same champions as the one before it, and some introduce a new one. Cho'Gath has a base hp of 500 and gains 50 hp every level after eating an enemy champion. Eating an enemy heals you for 50 health. Destroying walls of buildings may reveal items. Some harm you, while others (food items or healh potions) heal you. Beating the game allows you to replay the game with the Gentleman Cho'Gath skin. While using this skin, you must play the game from the beginning if you die.
- W - Up
- A - Left
- S - Down
- D - Right
- J - Special ability ( Rupture)
- K - Basic attack
- Space - Jump
- Baltimore, MD ( Super Teemo)
- New York, NY ( Commando Garen)
- Seattle, WA ( Urfrider Corki)
- Santa Monica, CA ( Riot Singed), also unlocks Astro Teemo.
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil ( Ziggs)
- London, England ( Resistance Caitlyn)
- Paris, France ( Twitch)
- Berlin, Germany
- Moscow, Russia
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Bangkok, Thailand
- Shanghai, China
- Seoul, South Korea
- Tokyo, Japan ( Battlecast Cho'Gath)
- Sydney, Australia ( Zac)
About Enemy Champions
Enemy champions are superior NPC's that will try to save the city by killing you. They do the following:
- Super Teemo: Flies horizontally. When he passes Cho'Gath, he turns around, flies diagonally toward Cho'Gath, then fires multiple lasers in quick succession. He will appear from the same side he first appeared from.
- Commando Garen: Comes from the side and pauses for a moment before using Judgment across the level. During his spin, he is invulnerable to your autoattack, will knock you back, and randomly destroy a building. He will alternate sides.
- Urfrider Corki: Flies horizontally. When he passes Cho'Gath, he flies upward and drops a Missile Barrage downward, before exiting from the same side. He will always appear from the same side he first appeared from.
- Riot Singed: Comes from the side and leaves behind Poison Trail. Will alternate sides.
- Ziggs: Comes from the side before randomly leaving behinds two bombs ( Hexplosive Minefield) that explode after a short duration, damaging buildings and Cho'Gath. Will alternate sides.
- Resistance Caitlyn: Appears randomly throughout the level in windows. After a couple of seconds, she will begin to aim her Ace in the Hole, eventually firing a skillshot projectile toward Cho'Gath.
- Twitch: Appears randomly from the ground, peeking up from underneath a manhole cover. When Twitch dies the manhole starts to bounce on the ground, which has a chance to deal damage to Cho'Gath.
- Battlecast Cho'Gath: Appears from the side. Fires multiple missiles toward Cho'Gath's location. Takes multiple autoattacks to destroy.
- Zac: Final Boss. Attacking him causes him to activate Cell Division. Failing to destroy all of them will cause him to resurrect. He will then run across the stage and deal damage. He gets smaller as you destroy his pieces.He also may use Stretching Strike when you get too close. He occasionally uses Let's Bounce! and bounces across the city twice, damaging you if he comes in contact.
Destroying walls of buildings occasionally reveal items beneath them.
- Food - Heals you for 30 Hp and adding 250 score points.
- - Heals you for 100 Hp.
- Yordle Snap Trap - Damages and stuns you temporarily if hit.
- 1 bomb from Hexplosive Minefield- Explodes after a short duration, knocking Cho'Gath back if in range.
- Explosive Cask - Damages and knocks you back if hit.
- Noxious Trap - Poisons you temporarily if hit.
- Jack In The Box -Damages and Stuns you temporarily if hit.
- Gentleman Cho'Gath's hat. Just gives 250 score points.
- At Level 4, Santa Monica, you can unlock the Astro Teemo mini-game by catching the rainbow which appears in the level.
- Gameplay wise, the game is extremely similar to the Rampage video game series.
- Cho'Gath Eats the World is a parody of Rampage World Tour.
- During this game's lifetime, Cho'Gath was being sold at half the price in both RP and IP.
- Cho'gath Eats the World is most probably a reference to the rock band . In the splash art of Amumu's Emumu skin, a poster can be seen that says Cho'Gath Eat World. The Game could also be referencing that poster, which in turn references the band.