|"You belong in a museum!"
Clairvoyance was a 'targeted' summoner spell. It is only available on Featured Game Modes that are being played on The Crystal Scar map, such as Ascension and Definitely Not Dominion. It is mainly used for scouting, aiming skills, avoiding enemy ganks and setting up ganks of your own. It can not detect invisible units, but it can see into brush. Unlike wards, Clairvoyance needed not be "placed" into a specific patch of brush, but instead it revealed all brush within its range.
- You can use Clairvoyance during a team fight near brush to prevent your team from losing line of sight.
- Champions that have ability with high or global range can use Clairvoyance to be sure that the ability will hit its targets.
- If Clairvoyance only extends over half of a brush patch, an enemy unit can remain unseen in the other half.
- The "eye" that is placed at the Clairvoyance area can be seen by the enemy, even if it is in the fog of war.
- Clairvoyance will reset the markers for neutral monster camps on the minimap.
- Casting Clairvoyance does not interrupt channel.
- The "eye" (green by ally and red by enemy) of the effect indicates its duration.
- It used to be available on Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Crystal Scar, but got removed from Summoner's Rift and Twisted Treeline at some point, becoming exclusive to Crystal Scar and the Dominion game mode, which got removed later as well, but came back as a featured game mode.
- Clairvoyance was generally taken by a support champion such as or so that carries may choose more self-serving Summoner Spells.
- Clairvoyance was primarily used to check the enemy jungler's progress, and prevent ganks from the jungler or laners that are "MIA".
- Clairvoyance has the highest sustained cast rate of all summoner spells. has a lower cooldown of 15 second between casts, but has a 75-second charge time.