Cleanse is a self-targeted summoner spell. It removes most crowd controls and some summoner spell debuffs.
- Its primary function is to remove active crowd control effects, allowing the summoner to continue pursuit or escape.
- Tenacity after activation, stacking multiplicatively with other sources.
will provide 3 seconds of 65%
- This crowd control reduction will have no effect on additional but will reduce the duration of movement speed slows from additional .
- suppressed, nor will it affect the duration if activated prior. is disabled while
- Note that while Displacements, it will not have any effect. Unlike other cleansing effects, such as , cannot be combined with (or any dash) to break free of a displacement. is enabled for casting during
- Self-CC is merely described as such for flavour and is not truly classified as crowd control. will neither remove or reduce the duration of self-applied effects.
- If equipped with the rune , activating Cleanse will grant:
- will remove the following:
- tenacity stacks multiplicatively with other sources of tenacity.
- The cooldown of this spell can be reduced by summoner spell cooldown reduction.
- The tooltip previously stated that sleep debuff, even before the first champion ( ) with this effect was introduced. was able to remove the
- V0.9.22.15. was named Boost up until
- Prior to V3.13, and were the only attack speed slows in the game not connected to a movement speed slow and so were the only attack speed slows that did not remove.