|"You belong in a museum!"
+20% attack speed|
+20% critical strike chance
|Menu||Attack > Attack Speed|
|Item cost||1450g (200g)|
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. +35 Tenacity awards -35% crowd control effect duration.
- Only one item can grant a champion tenacity at a time - it does not stack.
- tenacity alternative to . was particularly suited to physical damage assassins who relied on for securing ambushes as a
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of hard-to-avoid crowd control spells such as Ryze's Rune Prison, giving ambushers yet another avenue through which to attempt to take opponents by surprise.
- items besides that granted any form of crowd control reduction. , and were the newest and the only
- Cloak and dagger is a term that refers to acts of secrecy, which originated from the French "de cape et d'épée".
- According to Journal of Justice (Issue 21; Inside the Vault), was the only one of the three new Tenacity (stat) items to have been created at the Institute of War.
- was the most expensive tenacity item.