Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|"Regrettably, I must retire in order to find a digestive."
- Tenacity lowers the duration of crowd control effects on the wearer. +35 Tenacity awards -35% crowd control effect duration.
- Only one item can grant a champion Tenacity at a time - it does not stack.
- Tenacity alternative to . was particularly suited to physical damage assassins who relied on for securing ambushes as a
- Tenacity's reduced crowd control duration can ease the effects of hard-to-avoid crowd control spells such as Ryze's Rune Prison, giving ambushers yet another avenue through which to attempt to take opponents by surprise.
- items besides that granted any form of crowd control reduction. , and were the newest and the only
- is a term that refers to acts of secrecy, which originated from the French "de cape et d'épée".
- According to Journal of Justice (Issue 21; Inside the Vault), was the only one of the three new Tenacity items to have been created at the Institute of War.
- was the most expensive tenacity item.