The Retail Collector's Edition is the paid version of the game League of Legends, and costs US$29.99. It includes US$10 of Riot Points ( 1380) for use in the store, 4 Special Summoner Runes which come out to 2255. The Digital Collector's Pack costs 3900 and has been available since July 14, 2009. Purchasing each champion individually comes out to 25,200 or 10,790. The two pre-order exclusive skins are no longer available after October 26, 2009.
- Even if you are not level 20 or above, the tier 3 runes will still be placed in your rune book, and you can use them.
- Similar packages:
- Digital Collector's Pack ( 3900 at the online store)
- Gamer's Choice Pack ( 3900 at the online store)
- Champions Bundle ( 3410 at the online store)
Riot Points Edit
- 1300 RP + 80 Bonus RP
- Greater Mark of Malice (Improves critical chance by 0.93%) ( 410)
- Greater Seal of Vitality (Increases your health 1.08 per level, 19.44 at level 18) ( 410)
- Greater Glyph of Knowledge (Increases your mana 1.42 per level, 25.56 at level 18) ( 410)
- Greater Quintessence of Revival (Decreases your Death Timer by 5%) ( 1025)
Here are the following champions in the bundle, along with their individual IP/RP cost:
|Champion||IP Cost||RP Cost|
Exclusive Unique Skins: