Combat status affects many abilities, masteries, items and more. You may be either in-combat or out-of-combat.
- movement speed when out-of-combat. Receiving damage, dealing damage or debuffing units will put you in-combat, disabling this passive for 5 seconds. : Passive: Increases to +115 flat
- is inactive while out-of-combat.
- Unique – Lifegrip: Grants +20 attack damage, +10% spell vamp and +10% life steal until out-of-combat. : Passive:
- Unique – Lament: Grants 12% damage reduction against the last enemy champion hit (ends after 10 seconds out-of-combat). : Passive:
- Unique: Your life steal overheals you, converting the excess healing into a shield that absorbs up to damage and decays when out-of-combat for 25 seconds. : Passive:
- Unique: +40 movement speed out-of-combat. : Passive:
- 6% maximum health per second. - While out-of-combat for at least 5 seconds, Tibbers gains bonus movement speed when moving toward Annie and regenerates
- Passive: Evelynn becomes camouflaged after being out-of-combat for seconds, regenerating 2% missing mana every second and ignoring unit collision.
Entering combat or using an ability ends Shadow Walk, though not being seen by nearby enemy champions. :
- 2% maximum health, and increased size, stacking up to 5 times for a maximum 50 out-of-combat bonus movement speed and 10% maximum health. - Casting Consume on a large monster grants Nunu a Well Fed stack, granting him 10 out-of-combat bonus movement speed,
- Ferocity: Rengar generates 1 Ferocity whenever he casts a basic ability. Upon reaching 4 Ferocity, his next basic ability is empowered, can be cast independently of its basic version's cooldown, incurs no cooldown of its own, grants Rengar bonus movement speed for 1.5 seconds, and consumes all of his Ferocity. All Ferocity is lost after being out-of-combat for 7 seconds. -
- Innate: Taliyah gains up to bonus movement speed by moving near terrain or structures, which builds up over 1 second and decays over 1 second upon moving out of range.
Entering combat disables Rock Surfing and places it on a 5 second cooldown. This cooldown is continuously refreshed while Taliyah remains in-combat.
- turret aggro and cancelling the effects of out-of-combat abilities such as and . - Deals 1 damage for it to trigger in-combat effects such as drawing
- lane once they enter combat in that lane, and their health will decay if they move too far from either Yorick or the . - Mist Walkers will proceed down the
- - Choosing a target for leveling up can only be used out-of-combat.
- : Grants up to 3% increased damage over 3 seconds when in combat with enemy champions.
- : After being in combat for 4 seconds, your next attack against an enemy champion deals magic damage and heals you for an amount.
- Melee champions: deals 3% of your maximum health and heals for 1.5% of your maximum health.
- Ranged champions: deals 1.5% of your maximum health and heals for 0.75% of your maximum health.
- movement speed by 0.6 / 1.2 / 1.8 / 2.4 / 3% when out of combat. : Increases champion