- The effect will begin upon entering combat with any target (minions, monsters and champions), but will only give the bonus AD and true damage conversion after attacking an enemy champion.
- You would need to enter combat a minimum of two times to being able to proc the empowered attack. This is because entering in combat once will generate stacks for 3.999 seconds which brings you an instant before the fourth stack generation.
- For melee champions, "when affecting enemy champions" refers to any form (and every instance) of ability that makes you go in combat, be it from basic attacks, abilities of any kind, summoner spells and items.
- This includes effects that don't deal damage (e.g ).
- won't be able to stack or refresh Conqueror with his because even though it's doing damage he doesn't go in combat.
- The empowered attack and its effects won't be affected by the damage conversion or by the bonus AD. Any damage over time or follow-up effects that come with the empowered basic attack will be affected by the bonus AD from the second instance onward but not by the conversion (e.g , and every follow-up ).
- The DoT/follow-up effect won't ever be affected if it's not re-proced.
- DoT effects that started damaging an enemy before the empowered attack will be affected by the conversion.
- Actual total damage is an increase of the base damage by 20% of the enemy's resistances or by ((enemy's armor or enemy's MR) ÷ 5)%. For example, if an enemy has 100 armor you will deal (100 ÷ 5)% = 20% more damage to them. This damage will be reduced by resistances of the target but since it's mixed damage, healing or other bonuses calculate individually.
- Conqueror converts the damage before damage modifiers. This makes both damage increases and damage reductions 20% less effective. You will deal the same amount of true damage with or without damage modifiers.
- General formula: (((enemy's armor or enemy's MR) + 4 × modifier) ÷ 5)%.
- enemy's armor or enemy's MR) + 48) ÷ 5)%. will increase the damage by 9.6%. Because of Conqueror at 0 armor you decrease your damage by 2%. The damage modifier with Conqueror in this case is (((
- enemy's armor or enemy's MR) − 240) ÷ 5)%. This means that you will lose damage while the enemy's resistance is under 240 but you will increase it while it's above. will reduce the damage by 48%. Because of Conqueror at 0 armor you increase your damage by 30%. The damage modifier with Conqueror in this case is (((
- True damage dealt is always considered as single-target and will fully benefit from spell vamp.
- The true damage stacks multiplicatively with , dealing 32% true damage on crits.
- During development it was called Embiggen and it gave adaptive stats, instead of only AD.