|Champion||Background||Strategy||Skins & Trivia|
- Corki was designed by Coronach.
- According to Corki's updated lore, he flies a Reconnaissance Operations Front Line (ROFL) Copter, a reference to the Roflcopter of internet subculture.
- Heimerdinger is the one who made his Reconnaissance Operations Front Line Copter.
- Corki's dance is referencing "Do A Barrel Roll", a famous internet meme. A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- There has been some speculation that Corki is possibly inspired by Aurel Vlaicu the Gyrocopter from . This, however, has been proven false, given that Corki was released on Patch V0.9.25.21 which was dated September 19, 2009 while Gyrocopter was released on DotA version 6.68 which is dated July 28, 2010.
- However, it's very likely that Corki was based on the Warcraft III unit "Dwarven Flying Machine", whose model would later be used by DoTA modders to make "Aurel Vlaicu". All 3 present a midget-like creature on in "convertible" flying machine with two big engines that can fire rockets.
- Corki uses many aviator slang phrases when he speaks, several of which humorously convey much more vulgar language:
- Blackshoe - A derogatory term for non-flying personnel, as World War II aviators traditionally wore brown shoes.
- Bogey - An unidentified, potentially hostile aircraft.
- Charlie Foxtrot - Cluster F***, a term used in a situation in which everything has gone completely wrong.
- Delta Sierra - Dumb S***, an insult towards someone who completely blunders something.
- Lima Oscar Lima - for 'LOL,' an Internet slang phrase that means "Laugh Out Loud." Also the acronym for "League of Legends".
- Nugget - An aviator on his first tour, a rookie or newbie.
- Sortie - A military mission or attack by a single plane.
- Speed of Heat - Very, very fast.
- Spooled Up - Excited. Spooling up is also the act of bringing an aircraft's engines to idling RPMs to prepare for takeoff.
- Up To Snuff - To be aware of what is going on.
- Whiskey Delta - Weak D***, an insult aimed at an aviator who caves under pressure.
- Corki's quote, "This is Major Tom to Ground Control." is a reference to the song " ".
- Corki shares two quotes with Ziggs - "Bombs away" and "Incoming".
- It is based on the sport Steve Holcom, Steve Mesler, Curtis Tomasevicz and Justin Olsen (in the splashart, flags are visible with the colors of the United States flag.) specifically the American gold medal won by a team of 4 at the 2010 Winter Olympics:
- The V184.108.40.206 however, Riot edited the skin, replacing the roundels with the famed crosses. was a famous German World War I ace. Corki's Red Baron skin resembles Richthofen's plane, except the wings initially featured rather than crosses. With patch
- He shares this theme with Veigar.
- Corki was the first champion to have 2 legendary skins. Although both skins however have already been retired to the legacy skins vault.
- All users who signed up before January 14, 2010 received him and UFO Corki for free.
- It was added in early April, 2011 where he is riding Urf and using his machine gun.
- If Corki's attacks crit while using the Urfrider skin, Urf will grunt and throw his spatula at the target.
- Corki's Urfrider skin is the second skin presented by GANK industries, after Piltover Customs Blitzcrank.
- This skin is related to "Fnatic", who have won the League of Legends Season One Championship finals.
- This skin represents LaMiaZeaLoT of Fnatic.
- He shares this theme with Gragas, Janna, Jarvan IV and Karthus.
- Corki and Heimerdinger are co-owners of Piltover Customs.
- Heimerdinger also created Corki's Reconnaissance Operations Front-Line Copter (ROFL copter).
- Related Themes